1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What CRM do you use?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lutefisk, Jun 20, 2012.

Every CRM that I come across seems to be different. What CRM do you use and how do you use it? Im looking at

Sugar
    Highrise
    Salesforce
    Zoho

Any other suggestions for me to look at?

Lutefisk, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  2. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well as far as I heard CRM is used in business contexts describing customer relationship management. Mainly related to some kind of software or SAP modules

Sensei.Design, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  3. Renee Fuentes

Renee Fuentes Peon

Best Answers:
    When it comes to finding the right CRM, it really depends on what type of functionality you are looking for and how much you are wanting to spend. SalesForce is definitely a leader in the CRM world and we currently use this CRM. It works well for us due to their customization features and extensive list of products that we are able to choose from. Of course each add-on comes with a costs, so be sure to price everything out that you plan on using.

Renee Fuentes, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  4. xcesslogic

xcesslogic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although it cost a bit more and takes time to develop but a customized CRM as per your own unique business needs is always best in long run. So if you have a little patience and have some bucks to spend our sincere suggestions would be to go for a tailor made CRM

xcesslogic, Oct 31, 2014 IP
  5. Kluivert07

Kluivert07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    im using SugarCRM its one of the best softwares available for CRM because its amazing features and its reasonable price

Kluivert07, Nov 2, 2014 IP
  6. yomama

yomama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely need to list needed features for immediate along along with those within your vision. Large biz or small? How easy to feed data in and pull data out. Then stir in your max budget and that should give you a short list. I have worked with receiving Sales Forse data for import into Oracle modules. Nasty stinky data stuff, but could be no validation set on SF. Was fun creating the cleansing engine anyhow....a challenge for sure. Oracle modules underneath are far from perfect. I also worked with SAP bringing data to DW. I am not impressed with that at all either especially for entire cost And value of systems, hardware and software plus support.

yomama, Nov 2, 2014 IP
  7. Jim Bean

Jim Bean Member

Best Answers:
    Take a look at Microsoft Dynamics CRM it is really easy to customise and offers loads of options for non developers. For more complicated customisations there is a Software Development Kit that allows you to extend the application. There's an online version which is much cheaper than setting up an on premise version.

Jim Bean, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  8. Go-Clair

Go-Clair Peon

Best Answers:
    We use salesforce . Its the best .

Go-Clair, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  9. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree. In business you must make smart decisions. It's better to pay for customization on a mature and well supported platform than it is to throw dollars at a development team to re-create a solution that will lead to no support and headaches (ie. bugs and technical issues).

If you can find a CRM that is well supported and does CLOSE to what you need done it's more practical and easier to slightly tweak how you do business than to re-invent the wheel with 5 loose bolts and a tire that is about to burst.

To add.. I now work for a company that creates CRM's and Marketing Platforms for a niche market. We were bought out by a billion dollar company for over $200m. OUR internal CRM is SalesForce despite having over 300 employees and an entire software development team.

NetStar, Nov 7, 2014 IP
  10. yomama

yomama Active Member

Best Answers:
    My problem with SF was only the quality of the data exported from SF then all the cleansing and massaging to get it into usable form for import into Oracle eBusiness Suite (aka Oracle Applications). I have never set up SF nor had hands-on with the user interface. But I cannot be sure that maybe the SF installation I dealt with was at fault for perhaps implemented "vanilla" (which is usually a sales pitch to indicate bid winning price). Does some SF expert know if validation of data at data entry can have validations put in place.....or perhaps be able to link out to ...say...an address validation service? It was a lot of fun building the cleansing engine to de-duplicate, eliminate crap and special characters, break into logical validatable data elements, plus set up for link to validation service.....but probably the importing company was not so happy to have to pay to make data usable. It was a regular feed, like weekly or monthly.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
    yomama, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  11. jasmeencress

jasmeencress Member

Best Answers:
    Almost any business/organazation that deals with customers.

Customer Relations Management = CRM.
    im using SugarCRM. and it is helpful.

jasmeencress, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  12. tahir11

tahir11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Almost all customer Relationship Management Software offer basically the same features. I have use Zoho CRM in the past & then switch to relatively new CRM Software called MeraCRM. I have been using it for the past year & find it extremely user friendly yet highly advance.

tahir11, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  13. Redsparktechnologies

Redsparktechnologies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try this one Rollbiz CRM rollbiz.com this is good one combination of major crm's.

Redsparktechnologies, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  14. Naina S

Naina S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use my designed CRM, it is made in asp.net, C# and sql server. Lots of reports made by me.

Naina S, Dec 3, 2014 IP
  15. Erpisto

Erpisto Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want a cost effective and 100% customizable CRM, please visit www.erpisto.com

Erpisto, May 19, 2015 IP
  16. mytime_team

mytime_team Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at mytime. Their new feature, mytime scheduler, allows businesses to schedule appointments and manage clients all in one place. They also have a cloud-based calendar that makes it really easy for businesses to keep track of all their bookings. Check it out!

mytime_team, May 29, 2015 IP
  17. zahrazamani

zahrazamani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    we are a cloud based crm provider. As part of our business, we need to understand the key players in the market. There are few that stand out based on how simple they are: insightly, pipedrive. They fit the bill for basic crm needs.

zahrazamani, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  18. Sergey Kolontay

Sergey Kolontay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As others noticed above, you should define your goals which you want to perform with CRM. I heard positive feedbacks about Pipedrive.com. We at Boostant.com use Intercom.io

Sergey Kolontay, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  19. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I use Zoho and have absolutely loved it! In fact, I use many of their other tools, as well, and love how they all tie in to one another.

The Stealthy One, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  20. dineshseo5

dineshseo5 Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Apptivo CRM. But I don't know others.

dineshseo5, May 5, 2016 IP