1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I Write Perfect Content After Selecting Keyword?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Roy Jemee, Jun 27, 2015.

Content for a website or blog is necessary to rank it in the search engine. Some technology knowledge is necessary for writing a perfect article. Always try to think like human but not robot.

How robot thinks?

Suppose you are a robot and "Free WordPress Themes" is a keyword. As you are a robot you may modify this keyword into "Free Themes WordPress".

Think like a human and search something like a human. This post is all about write perfect content for your website or blog.

Now, I am going to share a live work with you. Follow this step and you will able to write perfect content and can rank into the search engine.

I have selected a keyword "free WordPress themes for blogs". This is a long tail keyword and perfect for a blog post. Now I am going to "Google.com" and search with this keyword.

Now, I am going to take a look at this result. I have checked their PR and Alexa rank. As my rank is under 50k I think this is perfect for me. I am going to open all of this posts or page on top 10 search result. Now with this article and pages I am trying to create a better post.

I have read all of this posts/pages and now I am going to make 1 post with this 10posts/page. I will try to give huge information + Themes collection within my one post.

If you search into Google with this keyword you can see a result titled with "48 Best Free Personal Blog Wordpress Themes".

Now I will collect 50+ Free WordPress Themes for blogs and will showcase all of the themes honestly into my blog post. I will write also perfect review for every theme. As I am a technology marketer I know how to Work with Themes, Plugin and know HTML, CSS also. This is easy to me for writing a review about any Theme.

I also love to create infographic and video for my post. Infographic helps me to rank my pin into Pinterest and video helps me to work with Youtube. At the same time, I submit slider into slideshare.net also.

Thus, I write content for my website or blog and can rank them into the search engine.

[If you have some other technique for writing great content please feel free to share your tips. I am always searching for learning. As a new blogger, I may mistake something but I want to learn.]

Roy Jemee, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  2. Sergey Kolontay

Sergey Kolontay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Roy, can you type in your blog URL? I want to read an example of your article.

Sergey Kolontay, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  3. Dave Nicholson

Dave Nicholson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Some good ideas, but I would suggest you look into LSI, or Latent Semantic Indexing, if you want to find out how Google sorts out the really good and valuable content from the keyword stuffed ones.

Of course, the hard truth is that you really can't fake the 'quality' metric - you might trick Google for a while, but only good and well-researched content gets spread around the web and stays high in the rankings, so that's probably your best bet.

From what you've written, I think you understand that yourself, so it's all good ;)

Dave Nicholson, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  4. Roy Jemee

Roy Jemee Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for informing me about a new idea. :cool:

Roy Jemee, Jul 1, 2015 IP