1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to increase traffic as an electronic cigarette wholesale webiste?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by kittyy487, Jun 10, 2015.

Helle Friends,
    Please tell me how to increase traffic of my wholesale electronic cigarette website. In my opinion, I think publish the products review in famous blog is a good and fast way to increase traffic of a new website, but I don't have this resource. Does anyone will help me?

Thanks

kittyy487, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  2. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    * Get on YouTube
    * Optimize your existing pages
    * Arrange an advertising swap
    * Make proper use of categories
    Ask me any questions. Send me a PM :)

crick3t, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  3. aleedex

aleedex Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    As you are having a website in niche electronic cigarette, then you should make your links on the sites related to your niche and also to be a part of the discussions in your niche by sharing the details and advantages of using the e - cigarette. Share the information which can help users in a more real way rather than advertising of the product, and this will definitely bring traffic your site rather being part of any scam traffic generation schemes.

aleedex, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  4. Harmless

Harmless Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try PPC. (pay per click.) You want to avoid the cheap ones though. ($0.01 per click etc...) because that is more than likely junk traffic and will not convert, if not an automated system just to generate generic views to your page. There are several good sites you can buy targeted traffic from. I suggest you google PPC, and targeted traffic, or find some forums or blogs about it. Read up on it so you understand how to send the right targeted traffic to your site, and go from there.

Harmless, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  5. bluntlycreative

bluntlycreative Peon

Best Answers:
    You could do pretty well with facebook ads. They can be pretty cheap and you can target your markets really easily leading to more sales!

bluntlycreative, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  6. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try registering with message boards that are all about E-cigs. Create some profiles, put a link to your website in your signature and get active.

ceenote100, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  7. rahu

rahu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can optimize your website on search engines by seo, ppc, social media etc.

rahu, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  8. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    There are many things that you can try. First of start with social marketing. Join forums, and other social media platforms. Make accounts, post interesting stuff, engage others. This is the best way to get organic traffic. PPC and facebook ads are a pretty sweet way to go. they are cheap and effective.

FemaleAdda, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  9. Connor Harrison

Connor Harrison Member

Best Answers:
    As an e-marketer, you need to have a website where you can share the testimonials from your customers on a separate page. Update the e- cigar's details and the upgrades that are boosting the market. Inform the customers why they need to order it from you over others.

Connor Harrison, Feb 11, 2016 IP