1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exoclick issue. Your account has been blocked. Please contact our support for more information.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dori1995, Jun 29, 2015.

1. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    thats too harsh tom, you're breaking his heart.

TB Ann, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it is harsh but it is true. Trust me, if it's about money then nobody cares about breaking hearts :)

tomksoft, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  3. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For the first payment they check your account carefully. You need to install the adsmeans analytics which filter the traffic . If your traffic quality is good than its ok else they cheat with you. I am not sure but according to your statement , you have ordered the organic traffic. If yes than most of the sellers selling the fake traffic only.

humtuma, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  4. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand what you are saying. I am telling that my traffic is not fake and is from google, facebook and direct source. Now I want someone help me to clear this: Why exoclick dont say me what is wrong with my traffic? This thing make me doubt in exoclick. Can explain someone?

dori1995, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  5. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not think any adnetwork would provide you technical details on why do they consider your traffic fake. That is to protect detection technologies.
    If they use external traffic scoring provider then they might even not have detailed data on that.

tomksoft, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  6. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    But I need an explain. I think are many peoples that are in my issue. I know that my traffic is real and I dont have doubt for this, and in this case I think that ad networks are not transparent and maybe are lying.

7. karma2burn

karma2burn Member

Best Answers:
    and i think you must work hard from now on and to forget all about cheating networks

karma2burn, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  8. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    then why you not post your analytic proof here to show people that you have real traffic and also post proof to exoclick to show them you have real traffic and all organic as you claims good luck :D

fadhi123, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  9. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    How to upload a photo here? I will show you

10. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    All praise for this gentleman. He's paying millions (in my currency) of money every single day. My hubby uses their codes and he's requesting payment every 2nd day and not missed a single one, they pay every 2:30 to 3PM (our time).

Its rarely to see real owner of big time ad network who are posting on a forum (but there are some in gfy), so thank you tomksoft, for sharing your knowledge on this forum.

charice.preston, Jun 30, 2015 IP
    wrekoniz3 likes this.
  11. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well - If you cannot see this in the posting window...
    [​IMG]
    Then try this next thing - very easy.

Go to postimg.org - upload your image - get the link - and post it here on dp by using the image box on the menu in your posting window.
    [​IMG]

Karen May Jones, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  12. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    se1.jpg

His traffic is fake therefore his account has been banned. There is no blame to exoclick. I have ask him to provide the adsmeans analytics public url but he failed to provide.

humtuma, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  13. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello all of you.
    Till yesterday i thinked that the problem was with exoclick, but the problem was mith my traffic. Now I need another help from you, Can you please help me how to resolve this? I created an account in adsmeans and after I seen some invalid reports. How to resolve this? I dont use any other fake traffic, and I don't have bought any traffic.
    Best regards to all of you

dori1995, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  14. GarrettThalamus

GarrettThalamus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is another thread about this: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/exoclick-just-blocked-my-account.2742463/

GarrettThalamus, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  15. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are having invalid traffic. And you did not provide me full information so i am helpless.

As you told you have brought this website from someone. That person makes you fool.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    humtuma, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  16. quickhandle

quickhandle Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me share my experience with them. After requesting my first payment, I got exactly the same situation as yours (payment rejected, account banned). I sent them an email to ask for clearer reasons, and here was what they said:

Hello Sir,

Thank you for contacting ExoClick Customer Services regarding your account closure.

As stated on our previous email, on review of your site(s) performance we have decided to reject your sites as they are not meeting the expectations of our advertisers.
    As such no pending earnings will be paid, as some advertisers will need to be compensated.

Please note we do not enter into discussions about the checks we carry out, or what prevented you from working with us.

The decision in this instance is final and irreversible.

We do however wish you the best of luck in your future business plans.

Kind regards,

Joel
    ExoClick Customer Services

Just like you, I didn't buy any traffic or doing anything that violates their rules. They don't want to explain or discuss anything. So, it's goodbye I guess.

quickhandle, Dec 10, 2015 IP
  17. JohnAnt

JohnAnt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is scam site. They scam and don't pay anything. I join about 3 months and accept Terms & Conditions. But they closed my account and always said about performance . Maybe they don't have money and closed account. They don't want to pay anything.

Very bad support, maybe auto email.

First they contact me:

[​IMG]
    I ask and they said :
    [​IMG]

JohnAnt, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  18. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol two customer managers with the same copy paste reply. Seriously, this gives a doubt.

Ad Nets Review, Jan 5, 2016 IP