1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to purchase networking cables.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by davidjhon123, Jun 19, 2015.

i want to purchase cat5e cables but i am confused. My friend refer me https://www.1000ftcables.com for the purchase. which site you like for the purchasing of cables please tell me.

thanks in advance

davidjhon123, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Seriously... just go to your local IT megastore and buy them - it's not worth hassling over freight costs and putting up with the delay.

sarahk, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What about Pakistan?

sarahk, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, a few thousand of my cables did make it to Iraq many years ago, but I shipped them to a U.S. location and was not involved with the rest of the shipment so I have no idea how long it might take to get to that general area of the world. Generally, however, it is not worth having copper wire shipped overseas so just about 100% of my clients are in the U.S. That said, for a while, I had a small number of very good customers in France and Italy for a while. They liked my quality and were willing to pay more to have us prepare Customs forms, etc. In Italy, the cables would typically arrive at Italian Customs from the U.S. in about 4 days and then sit there for 4-6 weeks, on average. My buyer was a patient guy. :)

jrbiz, Jun 30, 2015 IP