1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tutorial of graphics works.

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by waiting4dream, Jun 22, 2015.

Hey Friends,
    Is there any Website where from I can learn graphics works easily??

Solved! View solution.
    waiting4dream, Jun 22, 2015 IP
    Youtube.com is the way to go. I know it's not a "website" but it's honestly the most effective way of learning graphical works. Just search the topic you would like to learn and you can literally watch, listen, and learn all at your own pace. There's nothing better than that.

Jhiggs33, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  3. kohnt01

kohnt01 Member

Best Answers:
    Good reply Higgs :) YouTube is your best bet but there's also deviantart

kohnt01, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  4. ronamber

ronamber Peon

Best Answers:
    Adobe Help + Youtube lessons) Also catch inspiration on behance and dribbble and copy alien works

ronamber, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  5. Claudio Tellez

Claudio Tellez Member

Best Answers:
    There you can add pages as design work and learn tutorials and above all design elements and files for devianart, are very useful behance.com

Claudio Tellez, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  6. Nico Puegher

Nico Puegher Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, Google and Youtube are a great choice, but not the best.

If you truly want to learn graphics you need a professional step by step learning. Video2brain have a lot of tutorials for a low price, but also there're a lot of free places like Tutplus where you can learn anything you want from beginner to expert from the best designers out there.

Google and Youtube are for a particular thing, if you're looking to learn I highly recommend Tutplus, it's free. There're some paid content but you don't need to pay for that, just take action with the free stuff. If you're interested send me a message and I'll send you more sites for you to check out, like freebies and more resources to practice and learn.

Best Regards,
    Nicolas.

Nico Puegher, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  7. zeeshan125

zeeshan125 Member

Best Answers:
    Brother there are many websites on internet to learn graphics but i recommend you to use google to search any specific task or software that you want to learn but i am using a site that i can mentioned here (http://www.entheosweb.com/).. You can find many other sites like this.. Just write on google what you want...

zeeshan125, Oct 28, 2015 IP