1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

tweetadder alternative

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by shanghoshal, Sep 4, 2014.

Hello my lovely people

Gone are the days when I used to use and love tweetadder. If yoused ratonally there was no better tool out there to grow twitter followership gradually.. But alas, like all good things that has now come to an end.

Is there any other tools that you fantastic marketters are using at the moment that can still do the job? come on spill your beans. Sharing is caring :)

and this is my happy Thursday face...

[​IMG]

shanghoshal, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  2. Jennifer Hutson

Jennifer Hutson Member

Best Answers:
    I resorted to using ManageFlitter after everything good about TweetAdder got the kibosh. I believe it's $12 a month for basic membership. Unfortunately, the adding process is not automated and you do have to add users manually, but you can queue them up in bulk lists. I haven't been able to find any programs that allow you to add users automatically, and I doubt we'll see any again since Twitter outlawed software like this in its ToS. ManageFlitter is a decent alternative, however.

Jennifer Hutson, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  3. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    I'm hearing really good things about FollowLiker, but I haven't checked it out yet.

Boost_Software, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  4. shanghoshal

shanghoshal Active Member

Best Answers:
    FollowLiker seems to have most of the automated features tweetadder had... how come they are still operating?
    just worried that i am going to buy a license and then they will be shut :-(

shanghoshal, Sep 9, 2014 IP
  5. nameless7

nameless7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    FollowLiker is the leader in the niche. But you can also try manageflitter and tweetattack as alternatives

nameless7, Nov 13, 2014 IP
    Brent Jones likes this.
  6. Diana Wallace

Diana Wallace Member

Best Answers:
    My top tools are: Manageflitter, Followerwonk, and Tweepi. These are by far gives positive results with increased followers. Another technique is to research on top influencers on Twitter then you follow them too. They have followers that follows back whoever follows them.

Diana Wallace, Nov 14, 2014 IP
    Brent Jones likes this.
  7. Brent Jones

Brent Jones Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used to use Tweet Adder, too. I'll check out Manage Flitter. Thank you for the recommendation.

Brent Jones, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  8. Robin Dewar

Robin Dewar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If anyone has a lifetime TweetAdder license that they're no longer using, message me. I want to buy one :)

In answer to this question though, I've been in contact with the guys who run www.massplanner.com/ and not only is it capable of mass posting into Facebook groups and Google+ communities, it also follows/unfollows on Twitter. The features are limited right now but it is automatic and the devs said that they are about to bring in a load more filtering options for Twitter which should bring it closer to TweetAdder.

Robin Dewar, Jan 22, 2015 IP
    Brent Jones likes this.
  9. shanghoshal

shanghoshal Active Member

Best Answers:
    well that will be nice.. tweetadder is dearly missed

shanghoshal, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  10. Brent Jones

Brent Jones Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely check it out.

Brent Jones, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  11. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not use other tools on Twitter to get followers but to give you guys a tip on how to increase followers, here are some:

- follow people that following your competitors because it only means that he/she is interested on its niche.
    - follow those people/businesses that are following people more than having followers because they are more likely to follow back.
    - if applicable, use trending hashtags

Patricia Ann Lee, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  12. pitgam

pitgam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    TweetBoss is a great replacement for TweetAdder. It does everything that TweetAdder did.

pitgam, Jun 30, 2015 IP