1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Enabling premium features

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by Hutchhouse, Jun 29, 2015.

I have just purchased the premium features on Better Analytics but am struggling to enable them. The host site is a multisite network running Woocommerce but I can't seem to enable the E-Commerce options even after validating the domain.

I have deactivated and reactivated the plugin (the version from the WP plugin repo) but no luck.

Can you help?

Attached Files:

Solved! View solution.
    Hutchhouse, Jun 29, 2015 IP
    First of all, I assume you are referring to the WordPress version of Better Analytics since you are talking about WooCommerce.

That being said, there's a couple issues here...

I did some digging and you bought the XenForo version of Better Analytics (not the WordPress version). From the logs it looks like you went to the right page (which is here), then registered, but then searched for "better analytics" to get back to the product page. Since it exists for different platforms, there are different product pages for each platform.

The second issue is everything in Better Analytics Pro is in there, *except* the eCommerce Tracking stuff is being finished up still (which it says on the product page, which again is here: https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/better-analytics-pro.3355/item

Either way, I have refunded the payment you made since it was for the wrong platform and I assume you didn't want the XenForo version.

That being said, if you are needing Better Analytics Pro strictly for the WooCommerce features, you probably would want to hold off on getting it until they are finished and publicly available.

digitalpoint, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  3. Hutchhouse

Hutchhouse Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the prompt response and refund. I hadn't checked anything regards the platform, so, as you say I got that wrong. The registration process kinda threw me off journey. I'll check back once the E-Commerce integration is available as you say.

Hutchhouse, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah... it's new for us to have something spanning multiple platforms as well. I've put a note at the top of the XenForo version directing WordPress users to the WordPress version so hopefully that will at least help curb future confusion.

digitalpoint, Jun 29, 2015 IP