1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interested in making a YouTube campaign

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by FitnessRegiment, Jun 26, 2015.

I am creating a new business and will have up to $10.000 USD to invest into an adwords campaign if it is worth it after initial tests.

I will be creating a few custom YouTube trailers throughout 2016 for my business. It is tech oriented and very unique. I am located in the UK and was hoping to have £0.01 CPC since it's a fairly non-competitive business as far as I know.

I am aiming for roughly 1.000.000 Views to my trailer, and hoping for at least 1% Conversion rate into permanent fans and 3% - 5% clickthrough rate.

That means 10.000 Views consistent fans and 30.000 - 50.000 Uniques initially.

---

How hard would this be to achieve? Is my budget good for this? I was thinking either do this or pay for custom sponsorships.

FitnessRegiment, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You aim high. It does not matter if there is no competition. It is really (I mean really) hard to get 0,01 CPC. (Google lives from this - so they don`t throw it in any non-competitive niche (or untaped). You need to spend something to get some better insights and then you can tweak your campaigns, sites, etc., so you can get better ROI and in the end 0,01 CPC.
    I would recommend that you use positive ROI/ROAS as KPI. And after that you can aim to lower CPC.
    My 2 cents...
    You have an Idea, but there is a long way until completion..
    You can PM me for more info.

Fer0, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  3. FitnessRegiment

FitnessRegiment Peon

Best Answers:
    What can I expect to achieve? When google asks me what my CPC is, they won't respect it? Will they go over-budget?
    I am thinking of running an adwords campaign of $5.000 - $10.000 depending on how useful it is, but it seems fairly expensive for little in return at CPCs of like 0.1$, that's barely 50.000 - 100.000 views, which at 1% conversion is 500 - 1.000 viewers, which is definitely not worth 10$/viewer.

FitnessRegiment, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  4. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, but you wont get 0.01c clicks from the start. It does not matter if you find the narrow audience or untapped niche - they always charge more.
    I suggest you start small and do all A/B testing. First you test videos, after that landing page conversion, and when you have done everything then you pump more money into your budget.

Fer0, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  5. FitnessRegiment

FitnessRegiment Peon

Best Answers:
    A/B Testing? Where can I learn about this? I really need to work on conversion and then do a few test runs.

FitnessRegiment, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  6. Nicholas Goddard

Nicholas Goddard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check this out, let me know it works out for you. https://vwo.com/ab-testing/

Nicholas Goddard, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  7. FitnessRegiment

FitnessRegiment Peon

Best Answers:
    T
    hanks checking it out. I'll give it a read, I am very interested in running a marketing campaign, just worried that online marketing doesn't seem worth it right now.

FitnessRegiment, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  8. GarrettThalamus

GarrettThalamus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the $0.01 CPC may be a long shot. Also your CTR and Conversion Rates may sound good in theory, but you will probably have to adjust quickly after launching your first campaign (assuming you have top notch creatives). With that kind of budget, why not check out Facebook as well? They have pretty phenomenal targeting (Demos/Interests/Behaviors/Geos) and you can get really granular with their Newsfeed ads. Just a thought.

GarrettThalamus, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  9. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with GarettThalamus...

Fer0, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  10. litheria21

litheria21 Peon

Best Answers:
    You won't get this price for clicks from the start definitely... You will need time and analitycs for this.

litheria21, Sep 14, 2015 IP