1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Duplicate account, request for deletion

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Debustral, Jun 29, 2015.

Hello staff,

this is my primary account,
    i have been also owner of another account, that i dont use and is duplicate to this one.

Could you help me with that duplicate account deletion?

I can give you that unwanted account ID or details, or log in, if possible, but better as private message or pls you suggest the best way.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: If it is a true, that local staff never delete accounts, but only disable accounts, which violate rules, pls better disable this my account and i will keep the other one.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Debustral, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I found a member who had a duplicate account and reported him.

They deleted his old account and let him keep his new account in good standing.

His old account is still indexed in Google, however when you click the link it says "user not found".

However, I know the profile existed before reporting it.

That being said, you may get them to delete your account because they have done it in the past.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    What is the name on the other account? It seems we have already deleted one of your accounts rap-o-man.

Smyrl, Sep 12, 2015 IP