1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Traffic With Twitter!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by markinternet, May 28, 2015.

Hi

Does anyone know how to get lots of traffic with twitter. Does anyone have experience with this platform?

Cheers

Mark

markinternet, May 28, 2015 IP
  2. Peter Alypos

Peter Alypos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have some trends keyword on the left side. It you use hashtags with those keywords you can get a lot of traffic.

Peter Alypos, May 28, 2015 IP
    pretty10 and Karen May Jones like this.
  3. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    I'm at about 28K followers in two months for three accounts. I'm using a popular twitter train.

Joe@AdPatron, May 30, 2015 IP
  4. camohit

camohit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A simple tactic is to tease your followers in order to attract their attention. Tweet with some eye-catching headline and then give a linkback to your blog or landing page.
    Make use of pictures while tweeting, the saying that picture speaks a thousand words is true so why limit yourself to 140?
    Tweet engaging tweets like, you're doing a survey and need people's feedback but do tell how they will benefit in order to increase the engagement. The complete article or survey can be in your blog
    Try to build relations with your followers, like you do in your personal life with your friends. Show them that you are a humantweet about your interests hobbies apart from your business to get engagements.

These are some tips. Hope they help.

camohit, May 31, 2015 IP
    pretty10 and usasportstraining like this.
  5. aniblow

aniblow Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's right. Tweets with pictures
    are very engaging.

aniblow, May 31, 2015 IP
  6. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can sell you Twitter traffic. Drop me a PM for list of amounts and prices.

Mkcoy, May 31, 2015 IP
  7. Alex Byhovtsov

Alex Byhovtsov Member

Best Answers:
    It is very important to interest you followers. Of course it's not very simple, but you can try to create valuable content, use images and maybe contests/quizes etc. Good luck!

Alex Byhovtsov, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  8. pretty10

pretty10 Member

Best Answers:
    Very good ideas. I like it.

pretty10, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  9. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Care to explain what is twitter train? And how much a 28k worth of followers engage? Does it generate leads? Please share if you don't mind.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  10. Shopnohin Mizan

Shopnohin Mizan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    make lot of followers in your twitter account, then you should give traffic in twitter

Shopnohin Mizan, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  11. BranTheMan

BranTheMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is what I do

Post a Tweet with a big attractive picture that has a link to your site and gives users an incentive to go there. <-Now pin the Tweet so it's always at the top of your feed

Follow 800 people per day and some will follow back (Target users within your niche)

Favorite 800 Tweets per day ~ This will get some people to at least LOOK at your page to see your pinned tweet(Target users within your niche)

Use GrabInBox to schedule tweets to keep your account alive and active. Make most of your scheduled Tweets just normal links not promoting anything...And after every 10 or so tweets, feel free to make one of the Tweets to be promoting your site

Use the Crowdfire App to send an automatic message to new followers... Either thanking them for the follow or with a link to your site (Not recommended)

I also have a bot called FollowLiker that I use this method on and run about 10 accounts simultaneously... All autopilot baby :)

Most importantly, be active... Engage in conversation and be real with your followers... Don't annoy them or cram anything down their throats. They're people, not sheep :)

BranTheMan, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  12. SilentEntrepreneur

SilentEntrepreneur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @markinternet
    Honestly, the best advice anyone could ever give here is to be organic.

You won't build a loyal user base by adding every person you come across, or sneaking your content into trending hashtags.

If you are truly looking to build a business, one that will support you financially in the long run, you need your user base to trust you. You want them to like you, and most of all you want them to believe in you. But make sure to be your self.

Sure getting some quick easy traffic might be nice, but these people will backtrack faster than you can keep them once they realize you are harvesting traffic and not providing real content. Build your empire one hard working hour at a time like every other successful business person, then simply recommend your business to your audience.

Sure, in the beginning you will have to follow people, and engage strangers, but do so with respects to their time. Follow people who share a similar interest that you have, or people who focus around the niche you work in.

But for the love of business, please don't become another spammer/harvester. The internet needs more integrity.

SilentEntrepreneur, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  13. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    interesting, quality, up to date and eye catching tweets you need to do . . thats all and to engage with more and more you must follow others and the will follow you back. Once you have some real existence you will get traffic for sure.
    you can follow me at @999webtemplates for www.999webtemplates.com
    i will follow you back and will engage for some real stuff.
    Good luck

lucky ali, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  14. Rick Salas

Rick Salas Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, Sounds like it's a great strategy !

Rick Salas, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  15. Rick Salas

Rick Salas Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with you Silent Entrepreneur. I believe that's the secret to loyal returning visitors and buyers. Great recommendation.

Rick Salas, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  16. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find influence leaders in your niche

Engage them

Get them to trust you

Share YOUR OWN content with them and ask them to share

You'll get BETTER CONVERTING traffic this way

Here's a free book (no optin/no ads) I wrote (with diagrams and screenshots) on how to do INFLUENCE MARKETING on Twitter for FREE

NOTE:Make sure you use the free version of Followerwonk. No need to pay for premium unless you want to follow people off one page.

maxauthority, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  17. Anuradha Rao

Anuradha Rao Active Member

Best Answers:
    Frankly, I'm not a fan of big numbers, as most of those numbers don't mean much in terms of engagement. Numbers can also be bought. I see users with thousands of followers but hardly any engagement.

I go with quality than quantity and I assess twitter users based on the quality of their tweets than their follower stats. Writing a good bio, coming across as genuine and valuable, using the right hashtags, doing good tweets can help you grow your followers naturally.

But if are particular about increasing numbers, I read that 40% of the people you follow will follow you back. So keep following others in the hope that they will follow you back.

Anuradha Rao, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  18. Alex P.

Alex P. Peon

Best Answers:
    Be credible and have a theme to talk talk about. Comment on news & celebrities, like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West (people love that stuff). Use hashtags, and big hilarious or amazing photos. And post all the time!

Hope this helps!

Alex P., Aug 14, 2015 IP
  19. neegeeboo

neegeeboo Peon

Best Answers:
    This was mentioned earlier. But you will need to get some followers first. Quickest way to do this is by buying some. Then you can start following people and people will return the favor.

neegeeboo, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  20. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm still wondering how some of the members are still talking about buying followers! Guys please wake up!! If you're looking on building credible business online earn your followers by implementing effective strategies.

Pillai.G, Aug 16, 2015 IP