1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my Adsense Placement

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by winappleworld, Jun 8, 2015.

URL - http://thebesthealth.org
    CTR is good with around 2-3% but CPC is really poor. I get a CPC of $0.09 average.

Is the placement okay?

No problem with CTR but CPC and CPM are really poor.

winappleworld, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  2. jose marin

jose marin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    when it refers to CPM ads, I have been using Adtomatik for two months ago and I have given very good results, with them I received advice to improve monetization with highly effective strategies such as image ads, native ads, etc... highly recommended.

jose marin, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  3. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if CPC is poor, you may need to either find a better niche, or pick better keywords within your current site that have less competition

pmf123, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Are your ads image ads only? As many times as I opened the pages they are showing image ads. Personally for me, when I change my ads to text / image they CPC goes up significantly.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    qwikad.com, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  5. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,

I checked your website, I found some interesting bug with it, I used chrome browser to check first and see the right side Ads are floating top to down and some times it go way up and cannot see the AD. Then I checked it with Firefox and I did't see any ADs on the website. Please check them with different browsers to get a clear view for you and check they are correct.

kulasingha, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  6. kamran210

kamran210 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think its good placement , and you page speed is also going good . Overall its all good . Though there's just one thing that you can do with the header of your site . You see there's a lot of blank space on the right side of your header that you can use to place another horizontal adsense unit . Would be awsome placement .

kamran210, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  7. kamran210

kamran210 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Place an ad unit inline with your header .

kamran210, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  8. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well $0.09 is low, I thought that health niche made more? On my site I got two clicks one for $0.05 and the other was $0.34 do you know what was the difference ... The first one was from a third world country. It was from Bangladesh and the second one was from UK. So it might be your target audience. Check where the clicks where from

FarrisFahad, Aug 26, 2015 IP