1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I Buy A Site Already Profiting Or Not

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jun 26, 2015.

should i purchase a site that is already making money and how much should i spend on it.

mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It all depends. If that site has been around forever and it still makes $0-$100 a month, then the answer is probably no. If there's a steady gradual increase in earnings, then, sure you should consider buying it. As far is the price goes, I don't remember the exact formula, but I believe it goes something like this: take the site's average yearly earning and multiply it by 3.

Now, keep in mind that buying a site full of copyrighted material is not a prudent thing to do. Make sure the site has mostly original content.

qwikad.com, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like qwikad has said, it all depend on the site itself in question. You want to look at how long its been earning for. Has the earnings been steady for at least 8 months or more? If so and the price is right then yes. But if the earnings are sketchy and not always consistent then its a risk you take. It's always a risk buying established sites though. At some point, you have to bite the bullet.

Mkcoy, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  4. immech

immech Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to add on how much the cost of the website. You might want to consider how long before you can ROI and how much work is needed for the website to earn.

If it's passive then good, but you should also know how to maintain the website to get a long term results. I know a lot of people who bought an earning website but after 6 months it's earnings declined since they don't know how to manage it.

immech, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  5. V Cross

V Cross Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agreed with the ROI calculation, but If you really considered buying it, better accordance to the specific that you are interested in, so If the earnings declined in the future, you can easily tweak it to development and make it more profitable than before.

V Cross, Jun 26, 2015 IP