1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie Questions About Landing Page

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Noor Mohammad, Jun 25, 2015.

?

Did I asked in correct Category?

Poll closed Jul 2, 2015.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello Guys.

I am a Affiliate marketer working with one of CPA network. I came to read few threads here at DP saying that landing pages convert more than Direct linking and Affiliate Links are not allowed by BingAds.I want to ask some really noob questions and few confusion in my mind.

1- How to make a decent and well converted Landing Page related to the offer. Do I need a domain and hosting for this? Kindly Guide me the full method how to make one. (Or refer me to source )

2 - How Landing page works? Means How could it generate lead if someone filled out my Landing page instead of cpa offer direct link. They are two different things.

3 - Does After filling out the landing page visitor again have to fills the information in the cpa offer ? That's irritating.

I also have some.. questions in my mind but will ask after these been answered.

Noor Mohammad, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, word of warning - you're in the HTML and DESIGN area as in engineering design, not graphic arts design -- this usually means that a LOT of people (myself included) will interpret they terms you are using thusly:

"Affiliate Marketer" == Scam artist or someone duped by scam artists

"CPA Network" == giant scam

"Landing page" == home page or single static page, usually used to "squeeze" in marketing scam nonsense.

"BingAds" == waste of time, effort and money since they rarely pay out anything meaningful in relation to the hours used to promote the site.

That said, the rest of your post is such broken gibberish "Engrish moist goodry" I can't even decipher what you are actually asking. As such I'm not even sure I can vote in your question as the question is ridiculously ambiguous.

deathshadow, Jun 25, 2015 IP
    Adam_UK likes this.
  3. immech

immech Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with deathshadow, your question is not related to the section of the forum. If you want to get a more relevant and honest response you might want to move your thread.

People might interpret your question differently.
    To give you a quick answer on your question.

1- How to make a decent and well converted Landing Page related to the offer. Do I need a domain and hosting for this? Kindly Guide me the full method how to make one. (Or refer me to source )

If you're planning to creat a landing page, domain and hosting is a must. Not sure why you ask this question but if you don't have a domain/hosting then where would you put your landing pages?

2 - How Landing page works? Means How could it generate lead if someone filled out my Landing page instead of cpa offer direct link. They are two different things.

Landing page works should be focused on one purpose only and you can't do both. If you want to collect leads first then just redirect your traffic to a landing page with an optin form and just redirect them to an offer after they optin.

3 - Does After filling out the landing page visitor again have to fills the information in the cpa offer ? That's irritating.
    Yes it might? But it doesn't matter results will tell you. the only thing that matters is you're making profit.

immech, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  4. Noor Mohammad

Noor Mohammad Member

Best Answers:
    Hello. Thanks for taking time to answer my some really basic questions. Sorry I have posted it in wrong section. Kindly suggest me which section is perfect for my question.

Noor Mohammad, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  5. Harmless

Harmless Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't know much about CPA, but I do have some knowledge about Affiliate Marketing. My advice to you would be to sign up for a program that teaches you, step by step how to create a successful sales funnel. It starts with your Landing page (squeeze page, opt in page) PM me for more details...

Harmless, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  6. Noor Mohammad

Noor Mohammad Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your valueable comment. Kindly check inbox.

Noor Mohammad, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  7. Ashish92

Ashish92 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should subscribe to Lead Pages, they send daily tips through mail and are quite a legit site for learning about all the legit things you want to regarding your niche work i.e marketing.

Ashish92, Jun 30, 2015 IP