1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing of my website

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by iamIM, Jun 23, 2015.

What are the steps I should possibly follow to market my blog. See, I have a technology blog with 5000-7000 monthly visitors. What marketing tactics I should use to grow number and earn money.

iamIM, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  2. KLNMSoftly

KLNMSoftly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try looking up Backlinko's Skyscraper Technique. Good case study on increasing traffic through outreach.

KLNMSoftly, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  3. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What makes your content unique and valuable? Why should I read your blog over TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, etc? What is your Unique Value Proposition?

The Stealthy One, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  4. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    How old is your blog site? And what niche? I am too is thinking on making money out of my blog though I got rejected twice from adsense.
    I don't know maybe because my blog site is just months old. I am looking for alternatives like affiliate marketing?

Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  5. immech

immech Member

Best Answers:
    We have no idea on what specific niche you are in but just to give you a quick question, If I'm getting that amount of traffic, I will follow the steps below:

1. Collect email from your visitors by providing a lead capture page on your website
    This will help you bring back visitors and build relationship with them and update them whenever you have a new posts which will help you bring seed traffic and get social media shares in t he process.

2. Monetize them
    Primarily by selling your own services or becoming an affiliate then reinvest part of your profit to paid traffic to get more traffic and leads which will bring more sales in the process.

3. Rinse and Repeat

immech, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  6. iamIM

iamIM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

iamIM, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  7. iamIM

iamIM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My blog site is 2 years old, but I have started writing on it only for 7 months now. You can take a look [Outfresh.com]

iamIM, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  8. holkapolka

holkapolka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i would calm down marketing.. marketing is always dangerous..specially backlinks... with domain age it wil increase traffic

holkapolka, Jun 30, 2015 IP