1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebook business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by VincentGary, Jun 24, 2015.

Hi all, whats your thoughts on making money from Ebooks ? I have what i think is a niche in the health category. Any advice would be much appreciated .

Vincent

VincentGary, Jun 24, 2015 IP
    KeithCash likes this.
  2. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Vincent do you have expertise in the Health field along with multi-years of work?

KeithCash, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  3. VincentGary

VincentGary Peon

Best Answers:
    No but i can write about the symptom and self help with tips and tricks to make life easier for people that have it. i'm sure people would read as i have over the years and have over 20 + years experience of self help.

VincentGary, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Some people make good money with ebooks. The key is that the writing of the ebook is the "easy" part. The hard part is the selling of copies of the ebook. It requires marketing and sales skills and a strong effort.

jrbiz, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  5. Synnuh

Synnuh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    jrbiz pretty much summed it up. Creating the products really is the easy part. Driving traffic to your sales page is the hard part. Then stepping up to the next level and attracting affiliates to sell for you is a whole 'nother ballgame.

Synnuh, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  6. VincentGary

VincentGary Peon

Best Answers:
    But can it be done with some effort ? I don't mind putting in the time to market the product. OR? Am i wasting my time ?

Thanks all. . .

VincentGary, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  7. RogerDale

RogerDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have recently done some research on e-books and how to promote them and I came across these extremely helpful articles: http://business.tutsplus.com/series/profiting-with-business-ebooks--cms-533 Maybe you'll also find them useful :)

RogerDale, Jun 29, 2015 IP