1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established Weight Loss Info Website With Unique and Optimized Content+ free hosting

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jahbuzoreze, Apr 4, 2011.

WEIGHTLOSSTIPS-I.COM REVIEW

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU BUY WEIGHTLOSSTIPS-I.COM​

CONTENT​

Weightlosstips-i.com has authentic, unique and straightforward content. The website contains and provides tips and articles on weight loss, natural weight loss and weight loss dieting. The articles are superlative, direct to the point and it can be found no where in the whole WORLD WIDE WEB (WWW). In short, THE CONTENT IS AWESOME!

2. PRODUCTS
    The products at weightlosstips-i.com are well researched, hottest and best converting weight loss products on the market. For now, the site contains just 2 (but powerful) products – The Diet Program and Fat loss4idiots – having the highest gravity in CLICKBANK‘s market place.
    Infact, these products earns me quite a pretty good amount of money than any would.

TRAFFIC​

There are avalanches of method weightlosstips-i.com employ to get its traffic. The foremost are listed below:
    1. Search Engine Optimization: Prior to the time of writing this, weightlosstips-i.com get over 150 unique visitors per day from search engines. It was formally ranked NO 10 in YAHOO AND MSN for keyword; Fast Weight Loss Tips, and NO 14 In Google for the term; Fast Weight Loss.
    This site has also been submitted to over 46 1st tier (Including DMOZ) and 2nd tier directories – so I think it will regain its normal ranking position in no distant time.
    Viral Marketing: This is the main method I use to generate life long traffic for this site. It gives over 32% of the site overall visits.
    2. Article Marketing: This is also the one I use most frequent. Infact 62% of my visitors stumble on my site through my articles syndicated on top authoritative sites.
    3. Social Media: I use social media (facebook, twitter, digg and myspace) to generate over 280 visitors per day. I also use WEB 2.0.

GENERALLY, THE SITE GETS OVER 700 UNIQUE VISITORS PER DAY AND HAS A PAGERANK OF 1

MONETIZATION​

Here comes the Jackpot of all.
    Weightlosstips-i.com has been properly and correctly monetized with both clickbank products and Adsense – money sucker.
    1. ADSENSE: I earn over $250 monthly in Google Adsense.
    2. CLICKBANK: Earns me over $600 a month with 65% conversion rate – THE BEST.
    AVERAGE OF $27 PER DAY – NICE INCOME.
    MISCELLANEOUS​

It has a BMI INDEX CALCULATOR – That calculates your Body Mass Index on a click of the mouse.
    It has a CAPTCHA SCRIPT – That protect against SPAMMERS. And lastly it has a SITEMAP that automatically adds new page created and also automatically update the site bi-weekly.
    OVERALL ASSESSMENT ​

Weightlosstips-i.com is a site created to help people in need – talking about those that are fat. The site is unlike the others that claim they earn upto $4000 - $10000 per month on autopilot with complete useless and meaningless duplicated content.
    In contrast, weightlosstips-i.com gives you the opportunity of earning a nice but steady residual income with quality and unique optimized content.

BONUS: BUY AND GET
    1. FREE 1 YEAR HOSTING
    2. WEB 2.0 LOGINS AND
    3. FREE UNIQUE AND OPTIMIZED CONTENT

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
    jahbuzoreze, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  2. wakatak

wakatak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you post some proof of income?

wakatak, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  3. course575

course575 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please send me the income and traffic statistics. With only 700 unique visits a month, it's hard to believe that you make that kind of income. Nobody would believe. At least I won't. So, is it 700 per day or per month. Description says something else and Sale Data something else.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
    course575, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  4. jahbuzoreze

jahbuzoreze Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please i am very sorry for the mistake it was supposed to be 700 Unique Vistors Pay Day and over 22,000 Unique Visitors Per Month.
    But for the Trafic Statistics and Income Proof i am going to post it here.

jahbuzoreze, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  5. Tumpo

Tumpo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am waiting for you to post traffic and revenue proof as well, i am interested.

Tumpo, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  6. jahbuzoreze

jahbuzoreze Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OKAY, CLICK HERE TO SEE MY PROOF OF EARNINGS.

jahbuzoreze, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  7. steely3000

steely3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thanks for posting the proof of earnings. I apologize for asking this, but how do we know that the earnings you are showing are solely from this one website? The earnings are impressive but I can't tell if they are from this website or another, or 20 others?

steely3000, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  8. jahbuzoreze

jahbuzoreze Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No the earnings are for only one site:weightlosstips-i.com

jahbuzoreze, May 2, 2011 IP
  9. lyth0s

lyth0s Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't see any adsense on his website, nor can I find any clickbank products. Those adsense earnings in the link are for his whole adsense account, which you typically are not allowed to have multiple adsense accounts, so those earnings shown for his adsense are the sum of all his websites that have his adsense on them...... This website also has an Alexa ranking of 18 MILLION, even when I was at 400 unique visitors per MONTH one of my websites had a rating of 2 million. I would be very cautious with this seller....

lyth0s, May 3, 2011 IP
  10. jahbuzoreze

jahbuzoreze Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please lyth0s, check very well, i have both adsense and clickbank on my website - so mine what you say.
    POINT OF CORRECTION:The amount of visitors you have on your site is not determined by the alexa ranking, infact, i have a website that has an alexa ranking of 6 million and still getting over 500 unique visitors monthly.

jahbuzoreze, May 5, 2011 IP
  11. steely3000

steely3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The adsense screens you have provided only show "top channels", they do not show the adsense amount for "weightlosstips-i.com". All we have is your word that all of your adsense income is from the one website.

I had adsense earnings in April for $63 for my top channels. I could claim they all came from one website, would you believe me without proof?

Please provide an adsense earning screen just showing earnings from weightlosstips-i.com, thank you.

steely3000, May 5, 2011 IP
  12. lyth0s

lyth0s Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I don't know what to say, I looked at your website again and I still see no adsense. I do see a google search bar. If you are putting adsense in the "resources" block then for some reason your adsense doesn't show up for me because I just see an empty block. As for clickbank I didn't go reading all the articles but under the "hot products" section I just see "coming soon". I put in my 2 cents, if I'm wrong or just missing something I apologize and I wish you luck on the sell.

lyth0s, May 5, 2011 IP
  13. jahbuzoreze

jahbuzoreze Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well steely3000, i will send the adsense earning screen just showing earnings from weightlosstips-i.com, but suffice it to say that the earnings are for only one site:weightlosstips-i.com

jahbuzoreze, May 6, 2011 IP
  14. jahbuzoreze

jahbuzoreze Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The link has changed

jahbuzoreze, Jun 18, 2015 IP