1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email Service Provider that does not require double opt-in

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Marcus Thompson, Jun 13, 2015.

Hi:

I am having an issue with finding an Email Service Provider who will email to our list and I am hoping to get some recommendations on who we can use. We have a list of approx 50,000 customers who purchased products from us. I wish to email these customers with new special offers we may have, etc. None of these customers "double opted-in" to our list and that's where the issue is. The US based ESP's won't allow us to send to our database as they are not double opted-in, even though they are ALL actual customers who have purchased from us.

Can anyone recommend an ESP that does not require double opt-in. I believe a NON-US based ESP is probably the best.

Please let me know your recommendations

Thank you,

M

Marcus Thompson, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  2. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What you need is a quality bulk email software there are many on the market.Off the top of my head I can think of Jmailerpro.
    This is a good bulk email software that let's you upload all your leads and mail to them.Give that a try.

murfe, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  3. Marcus Thompson

Marcus Thompson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @murfe: Thanks for the tip. I will contact them.

Marcus Thompson, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  4. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could also try ymlp (YourMailingListProvider) dot com

webar2007, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  5. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So Aweber and GetResponse won't work with you? That sucks..

Maybe try sendlane.com ?

oaksvirals, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  6. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's one I learnt about only a couple hours ago called ExpressPigeon. It seems their main selling point is how quickly professional looking, responsively designed messages can be composed in their editor. The thing is, I'm not sure if they require double opt-ins. Plus, their plans only go up to 2,500 subscribers but I suspect Igor (their CEO) may be willing to work out a deal with you, as they're a young company looking to attract business.

Even if you don't go with them, their blog sure has lots of useful tips.

EDIT: Oops! I just discovered that their plans actually go all the way up to 900,000 subscribers.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    abajan, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  7. Marcus Thompson

Marcus Thompson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for giving out your suggestions. :)

Marcus Thompson, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  8. Sara Theurer

Sara Theurer Member

Best Answers:
    Marcus, I would be happy to talk to you about the emfluence Marketing Platform for your email marketing needs. It's actually not required by law in the United States that email subscribers must be double opted in, so whichever ESP told you that was misinformed! Per CAN-SPAM law in the U.S., you can send email to anyone you want until they tell you to stop. Canada and Europe do have stricter opt-in laws, though. For instance, CASL in Canada requires explicit consent from the subscriber at least every 2 years.

Shoot me an email at and I can tell you a bit more about our email platform. I think we could be a good solution for what you're needing.

Sara Theurer, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  9. Katie180

Katie180 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Marcus - most ESPs and MAs require that you have an opted-in email list. I suggest you take a look at a platform that allows sending to cold contacts and then transfer warm leads over to your marketing platform or CRM. You can take a look at Clickback - the ELG software is designed to send to non-opted in contacts and can easily integrate with almost any sales, marketing or recruitment software. Here's the website for more information: www.clickback.com. Good luck!

Katie180, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  10. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    This may be a stupid answer but Getresponse and Aweber both can have the double optins turned off. With GR you can also upload a CSV file with all the emails on it and then email them....

daftdog, Jul 14, 2015 IP
  11. ashinp

ashinp Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try massmail.ae its a UAE based ESP .

ashinp, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  12. beckkie

beckkie Member

Best Answers:
    You may try mailboxvalidator.com. We use their service to validate our CRM systems email adresses.

beckkie, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  13. Adam Taylor

Adam Taylor Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,
    i need know of a email marketing service that will allow us to load a very large list of 75,000 with any questions. I am in America.

Adam Taylor, Nov 25, 2018 IP
  14. Adam Taylor

Adam Taylor Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,
    i need know of a email marketing service that will allow us to load a very large list of 75,000 with any questions. I am in America.

Adam Taylor, Nov 25, 2018 IP