1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Plugin Needs to be updated

Discussion in 'Programming' started by tyankee, Jun 12, 2015.

I have a wordpress plugin that was written about 3 years ago and has worked fine until recently. When it is now installed you get errors like:

cess denied for user 'userwco'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wptrader/functions_wptrader.php on line 1071

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wptrader/functions_wptrader.php on line 1071

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'userwco'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wptrader/functions_wptrader.php on line 1071

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wptrader/functions_wptrader.php on line 1071

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'userwco'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wptrader/functions_wptrader.php on line 1071

Please let me know what you think or a price you would charge to update it to get rid of the errors.

tyankee, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  2. meno

meno Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The problem is on your database connection class. I quest it use custom db connection class in plugin.
    Let me know if you need help to take care

meno, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  3. tyankee

tyankee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can't seem to get into the same time zone as everyone who has contacted me. i will work with the first person who contacts me right now via skype at tonynorella

tyankee, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  4. HowDoYou

HowDoYou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm also I'm the US. Kentucky.
    Message me on gtalk shaneshuford
    Happy to help.

HowDoYou, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  5. tyankee

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey shane, it's tony. you did work for me in the past on javascript. i just added you to google talk

tyankee, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  6. tyankee

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    shane, just realized i might not have gtalk? i have skype - tonynorella - and google hangouts - tyankee7 at gmail

tyankee, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  7. Valkyrie™

Valkyrie™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Done and delivered, very prompt payment :).

Valkyrie™, Jun 16, 2015 IP
    tyankee likes this.