1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to rank our site in google through high pr baklinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by beraj2000, Jun 14, 2015.

I have over 1000 manually submitted high pr backlinks, but still I am not shown any where i google page. Any suggestion to get you domain fast indexed and ranked in google? I appreciate the genuine ideas and tricks

beraj2000, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  2. hiepsitrantuan

hiepsitrantuan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should submit site map to google webmaster. It will index your domain faster. You can refer my site: http://vietnamwonderful.com

hiepsitrantuan, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  3. weakpa2

weakpa2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Google is using over 200 ranking signals so don't rely in building backlinks. Create quality contents and backlinks will follow.

weakpa2, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  4. Amila

Amila Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you have manually build backlinks. Building backlinks should be natural. But in the modern world we can't wait for natural backlinks. Google also knows that, there for if google seen a unnatural way of building back-links for a website they will ignore that website, sometimes it can be ended up with removing the site from the google SERP.
    Here some tips that I use, Don't use the same email address that you have given for your website to register on a social bookmarking or whatever site that you hope to build backlinks to your site.
    And don't use softwares ever.
    Don't build backlinks as soon as you registered in a site that can build backlinks, at the beginning build backlinks for some popular sites and then after a week or two build the backlinks for your site.
    Don't build all the backlinks at the same day.
    Use social bookmarking sites, photo sharing sites, video sharing sites,forums and in these days most importantly social media sites.(because google pay more attention to the social media sites these days.)

That's all I got for the backlinks.;)

Amila, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  5. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many factors which decide whether your website should rank on google, and its not only "high pr backlinks"! Backlink definitely plays the major role in ranking keywords in Google. But all backlinks are not same. For best results you need to get themed links to your website which is way better than so called high pr backlinks.

seo_buzz, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  6. ashumastermind

ashumastermind Active Member

Best Answers:
    Share the url which you want to index in Google. I will do for you :)

ashumastermind, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  7. Varun Roy

Varun Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great Quality Content is more important than high pr link. So look on website quality... for more help you can share your website url.

Varun Roy, Jun 18, 2015 IP