1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my keywords not RANK?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by innd11, Jun 15, 2015.

hey,

Is there a friendly person who can tell me why my keywords "" not being straight on google? Have done EVERYTHING right etc.
    My website is: http://lasermeasure.net/

[​IMG]

innd11, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not very many referring domains there. I'd probably continue building backlinks. Also, make sure they are good backlinks from strong/relevant pages. A bunch of links on pages that have no authority won't do much. You also need to try and get that URL Rating up. Improve those metrics and your ranking will likely improve.

FPForum, Jun 15, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  3. Thetony

Thetony Member

Best Answers:
    To start off it's clearly an affiliate site..... and there are so many links going to Amazon.... Google does not like too many affiliate links on a single page......
    to start off the footer is not customized. You might want to work a bit on Onpage SEO first before building more links.

Thetony, Jun 15, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the two above. You need plenty of genuine content to back up your affiliate links. And you also will need plenty of time. You've got to get people on your page and get them interested in what you have to say so they will spend some time there. Just keep plowing along - and write lots of unique information about the things you are selling. - personalize it.

Karen May Jones, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  5. livelife09

livelife09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on building authority for your domain . . . put high quality content, get high PR links pointing to it and reduce the affiliate offers going off on the site.

livelife09, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  6. immech

immech Member

Best Answers:
    How old is your website? Some website get into sandbox and will not rank for a couple of months. Sometimes if your domain is penalized it will also be put on sandbox for a couple of months before it gets ranked. (Even with a good amount of backlinks)

immech, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  7. Mahe

Mahe Member

Best Answers:
    You should definitely invest in a private blog network. PM me and I will point you in the right direction.

Mahe, Jul 4, 2015 IP