1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Forum with fantastic name - BoatinForum.net

Discussion in 'Sites' started by terrymason, May 24, 2015.

Here's your chance to own an amazing forum domain name - BoatingForum.net. The boating industry makes billions annually, with millions of avid boaters - this industry is as active and profitable as any you'll find. With an amazing site like BoatingForum.net, you'll be able to capture your own piece of this action.

I create this forum on the free mybb software - so there are no licenses to buy or transfer. Most of the current posts are pulled from rss feeds, with very few actual posts. I have not taken the time to monetize the site, so assume no revenue, and very little traffic.

Why are you selling this site? -
    With two young kids, I don't have the time to manage sites any more, and I'll be selling many off.

How is it monetized? - It's not monetized, so there is no revenue made.

How much time does this site take to run? - It takes no time now, but if you'd like it to be successful you should probably make a couple of posts a day.

What challenges are there with running this site? - None - you can leave this site on autopilot, or you can attempt to grow it - either way it's a great site.

Free push to your namecheap account (I will not transfer to other registers, you can get a new namecheap account for free from namecheap.com).

terrymason, May 24, 2015 IP
  2. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Im interested. Please add me on Skype at JoshSmith1000

JoshSmith100, May 24, 2015 IP
  3. terrymason

terrymason Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 21
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sorry, but I don't do Skype

I also see that I've misspelled the domain name in the title of the tread. It's BoatingForum.com.

terrymason, Jun 15, 2015 IP