1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Many ad spots on PR2 alternative news site with 3k+ average U/V per day last month

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by mruppert, Nov 5, 2011.

Here are stats from Webalizer for October and November (so far):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some other statistics from CloudFlare:
    [​IMG]

My traffic is highly variable depending on if one of my articles goes viral but as you can see I do have a dedicated readership. My articles are syndicated all over the internet and advertising with me and my site is a great choice because you will only deal with me directly.

I get a lot of social media and search engine traffic although the majority of my traffic is direct. All traffic is 100% organic. I have no paid traffic whatsoever (including AdWord or other PPC campaigns) so keep that in mind when you look at my numbers.

I can work out the best placement and the best campaign for you and keep in mind that an ad on my homepage is a PR2 backlink! I do SEO as well so this is only going to be on the rise.

So what are you waiting for? Get in and advertise with me now before I jack up my rates due to traffic increases. My rates are negotiable so just send me a PM with information like what you are advertising, what size/format the ads will be, how long you want to run it, etc.

Before you ask, no I will not run your ad for free as a test. Sorry that is just not how I work. Would you walk into a restaurant and ask to eat the meal for free to see if you like it? That'd be nice but it just doesn't work like that and neither does advertising! However, I can do paid trial campaigns if you really want to, although I prefer to sell at least a month at a time.

I can work with pretty much any format you want except pop ups/unders or other disruptive ads as I care about my visitors.

Send me a PM or email me at: admin(at)endthelie(dot)com and let's work together!

Some recommended niches: water filters, survival equipment/training, tactical gear, outdoor gear, healthy food, nutritional supplements, organic food/supplements, storable/freeze dried foods, self defense, etc.

Note: extreme lowball offers will likely be ignored.

mruppert, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  2. peterishere

peterishere Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much % is from the uk, us?

peterishere, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  3. yourwealth

yourwealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi
    how much for your ads and your site link? will it be a good fit for www.advertsking.com ? it is an advertising site

yourwealth, Jun 13, 2015 IP