1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Creation Services for a Limited Time, 9 Years Writing Experience

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by michaelgrisso, Jun 4, 2015.

Place Bid

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $1.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    If you are looking for a writer that is willing to meet deadlines, provide good communication, and deliver quality content at a reasonable rate, I'm your guy.

I've been around the Internet since August of 2006, and I have written over 40,000 articles. Some credited to myself, but mostly ghost writing. I do not need credit for articles I've written, I only need honest and reliable buyers.

My policies work a little different than most, but you truly do "get what you pay for."

The criteria is as follows:

1. When you PM me, I need a full run-down of what type of article(s) you need. Use this template when you respond:
    a. Topic or topics
    b. How many words per article
    c. Links to similar information you might want to use
    d. Keyword or keywords you would like integrated.
    e. The email you will use to accept each article.
    f. The email you will be using to make payment.
    g. Your preferred deadline

2. I only accept upfront payment (PayPal only). Why? Well, I only offer my services on DP two or three times a year now. I have plenty of clients to keep me busy, but when vacation time or Christmas rolls around, I always like to make a little extra.

In addition, this removes the potential risk of chasing down money. I don't have time for it, nor do I have time to wait on payments, which can sometimes happen with customers that live around the world (in different time zones).

3. I will respond to your PM ASAP. I am big on communication. However, if you DO NOT hear from me, it's because I have started working with several DP clients and am currently utilizing my time to write or ghost write articles for them. My apologies for any inconvenience.

All articles will be 100% original, SEO optimized if necessary, and in the tone you require. Once I email you the articles and you have accepted them, I will delete them from my laptop. This will give you the piece of mind that I won't sell them to someone else.

4. Finally, I have my own rates. There are no negotiations. They are as follows:

a. 1.2 cents per word (e.g. 500 = $6)
    b. Your first keyword per article is free
    c. Each additional keyword is .75 cents per article
    d. Express Service Request (within 4 hours is an extra $10)

My services will be offered the rest of June 2015, as well as July 2015. After July 31st, I will not take on any new clients until December. I look forward to working with you and helping your businesses thrive.

Thank you,

Michael

P.S. I do not do samples, because I delete all my work that has been sold to customers. However, I will write your first article for you to look over, and you can request any changes that need to be made. However, this will still count towards the batch you have paid for upfront.

michaelgrisso, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  2. DrawingManuals.com

DrawingManuals.com Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. Sent you a PM.

DrawingManuals.com, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  3. michaelgrisso

michaelgrisso Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there. Just saw it and returned the message. I look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Michael

michaelgrisso, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  4. qualityprovider

qualityprovider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Just inform me when you resume the writing job.

qualityprovider, Sep 6, 2015 IP