1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to identify and remove badlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by abidaxperts, Jun 10, 2015.

?

Does Google Disavow tool helpful in removing badlinks?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
    Hi;
    Removing bad links is a tough and time consuming task. But before removing link, how one should decide about the link is bad? How to remove it? Either we should make a list and submit to Google disavow tool or do something else?

abidaxperts, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  2. webSmile

webSmile Peon

Best Answers:
    Google disavow tool is the way you should go through. But before that, tell me why do u want to do that?

webSmile, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  3. SixtyMarketing

SixtyMarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    anyone can create links to your website, google will ignore irrelevant links pointing to your website but if there are 1000's of spammy links pointing to your site then you will need to disavow them. if your links are placed in headers, footers or sidebars i would disavow them. if your links are coming from websites that are not in the same industry as you or look unnatural, disavow them. inbound links are earned by a website owner mentioning your website or brand within their website. if anything looks forced, spammy or unnatural its worth getting rid of them. if you unsure please place a few examples of your inbound links and i dont mind taking a look for you.

SixtyMarketing, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  4. webSmile

webSmile Peon

Best Answers:
    I think ur thoughts about spammy links are wrong. All links from everywhere is appreciated. This is the way I work through. u must disavow just when u r penalized by google.

webSmile, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  5. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    There are many free online tools available for checking badlinks, few of them are brokenlinkcheck, monitorbacklinks and bad-neighborhood.

Andy-Jones, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  6. weakpa2

weakpa2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That's true but it takes another penguin refresh for a site be recover.

weakpa2, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  7. abidaxperts

abidaxperts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As you said all unnatural link or irrelevant link should disavow. I want to ask if a website designer company used its link at the footer of all its designed worked websites. Does is also consider as unnatural link? Does Google consider it site wide low quality spammy link because not all of this company project related to web design.

abidaxperts, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  8. nitin4u

nitin4u Member

Best Answers:
    Let me tell you a story, forum http://forum.digitaljanta.com/ also got penalized by google before some month ago, Actually that was due to some spammers who created many spam backlinks to my forum. First i didn't believe on disavow tool of google, but later i thought to give it a try.
    I found 20 bad backlinks & reported them to google via tool. Within 1 month forum got out of penalty & started getting more number of users as previous.
    So, better is to give disavow tool a try. Good luck. :)

nitin4u, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  9. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    GWT will notify you if there are bad links within the site and there are ways to remove these unwanted links by either contact the owner of the site or by using disavow tool. While implementing this method try to add some quality links to your site.

KylieSweet, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  10. vivekthakur

vivekthakur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check your sites back link through various back link checker tools and make a list of bad/spammy back links and submit to Google by disavow tool.

vivekthakur, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  11. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, If you are continue with this technique then definitely you ll be penalize from Google, always scape to get link from link juicy sites, irrelevant website.

For me disavow links for best in this matter, 1st I try to contact with them directly if m not able to remove through this then use disavow....

Aryans, Jun 15, 2015 IP