1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR1 Fully Automated Technology News Website...10,000 Pages Indexed in Google..!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thepunk, Apr 9, 2015.

Hi all,

Today i am selling PR1 Fully Automated Latest Technology News Site with 10000+ News item posted and 12,000 pages indexed in google already.

www.techgadgetsandnews.com/

The site posts latest technology news on various topics such as social media, internet etc. automatically on daily basis and 12,000 pages indexed in Google. It posts Latest business, sports, economy, tech news automatically and has been fully optimized for good SEO. Theme has been customized for high adsense CTR. It currently has around 10000+ news posts.

I have done initial SEO of the site and submitted site to many directories, pinging sites and done blog commenting of the site which will the show the effect in coming days. Since i have not been able to work on the site it has little traffic and i have not monetized the site yet.
    Price

Bid Start - $10
    Increment - $5
    Bin - $40

If you have any query, please let me know

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    thepunk, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  2. alhawari

alhawari Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0