1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you smoke ?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by Mike_savry, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skymoney

skymoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really very easy to say; just stoped! its not work.
    nicotine patch + electron sigs not work for me.. any other suggestions, please?

skymoney, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  2. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I had been smoking since i was 13 years old and I only quit a total of 4 months in 3 decades that I had been smoking and I feel fine, no coughing, no internal injuries (that i'm aware of) but my face has a little smokers look to it, that or I'm just naturally fugly. During in my teens, I've known people in their 60's that smoked 2 packs a day and had been smoking for well over 50 years. I'm not condoning smoking as it is bad for your health and it does cause health problems, BUT, so does many other things you take that you probably don't think a second thought - fast foods, process foods in general causes diabetes, my best friend 30 years years never smoked but got diabetes 10 years ago due to his diet.

Yes smoking is bad for you, but I think the propagandas they have today about is greatly exaggerated, some people may be more fatal than others, I don't know any one that had died from it, but medias and other people claim that people are dying in the masses from it. I for one think that people don't like the smell of it, when I quit for a short time I can smell some of my clothes and it stank.

Just remember, if you could smoke for 30, 50 years and lived to tell about it, it isn't really that bad, it's bad like hard to run a block or two without whizzing, it's bad because you'll spend a fortune, it's bad because it smells awful, it's bad because your the only one with cigarettes and everyone is bumming from you, it's bad because it makes your face looks like [​IMG] .
    Or some claim the health effect of smoking can end up like this.[​IMG]
    I don't know anyone that had to go through like that, but the anti-tobacco got 25 billions to spend on anti campaigns to spread the danger of smoking, they may be right but like I said I know no one that had ever died or had holes in their throat's or lungs removed, not saying that it doesn't happened, I'm sure it does, but I have no holes in my throat's and both of my testicles are still intact in my sacks.

If you have never smoked, great and don't ever touch it, like meth and crack and heroin (put alcohol there as well and prostitutes) it is very addictive - not even once.
    Those trying to quit, awesome and one day I will want to quit for good so that I will be able to run without whizzing and be able to taste foods like they should. Things probably smells better smoke free. There are so many benefits to quiting smoking but for now I still kinda enjoying it, so I think.

wwws, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As is the case with chronic diseases like addiction, diabetes, etc., the victim often feels fine and dandy up until things start to fall apart. Then it gets ugly fast because it is always too late. I remember hearing about one doctor commenting to a friend who smoked and who said he felt fine, no issues, etc. The doctor said that was all good and well, but we will see how "good" my friend felt when they do see the first dark "spot" on his lung X-ray because then his lifespan will begin to be measured in months. Might not be for years or it could happen tomorrow.

This same doctor also made an interesting statement to my friend: "Make no mistake, 100% of smokers eventually will develop and die from emphysema. We don't see this, because many of these same people die from other causes before that happens."

jrbiz, Sep 27, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  4. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't contest that, what I would contest is the exaggeration of the time it takes to die from it, I mean some people lived to be 100 like the late George Burns he was a cigar smoker. I also think a certain type of people's immune system may not take it as good as some people and hits them sooner than some people. Process food should be a great concern ever more, like tobacco they are hard to break.

wwws, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  5. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Try to give up smoking whoever smoking. I have seen it affects too much.
    My grandpa couldn't take water at last time, forget about food. It's like real hell.

pupul, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  6. maroof iftekher russel

maroof iftekher russel Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations. I don't smoke.

maroof iftekher russel, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  7. farenheit000

farenheit000 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I haven't had a cigarette in 2 and a half years, so I know how hard it can be. Congrats!

farenheit000, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  8. shamim mahmud

shamim mahmud Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Congratulations. i think you get a new life. smoking is very injurious for health. so i don't smoke.

shamim mahmud, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  9. agung fajriadi

agung fajriadi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I spent one pack of cigarettes a day, and very difficult to stop. especially when in front of the screen

agung fajriadi, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  10. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Congratulations! I was a social smoker back then. I smoked when there was a party or social gathering. Especially when there is alcohol involved. But I stopped this year, and I haven't smoked since Dec. 30, 2014. I've been to parties but I haven't touched a cigarette. It's hard but it can be done. I love playing basketball and smoking can be really a let down in sports.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    thewriteone2345, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  11. cjanvisharma

cjanvisharma Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't smoke.

cjanvisharma, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  12. safetynetzero

safetynetzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've never smoked. You are depriving your body of life force (oxygen) at the cellular level. To each their own though.
    At least there are now fewer smokers throwing their butts out of the car window these days.

safetynetzero, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  13. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I smoked 2 packs a day for years. In April 2014, I bought a bottle of Chantix and used it to quit smoking. I haven't had a cigarette in over a year.

Jameyson MacDonald, Jun 4, 2015 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  14. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do. I don't like people who don't smoke. They seem very uptight, moralistic and taking life way to seriously.

SocialSignals, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  15. ThinkMoores

ThinkMoores Member

Best Answers:
    I do Smoked for 5 Years and counting...

ThinkMoores, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  16. singhsamuel

singhsamuel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't smoke, our is body is like church, so kept it good.

singhsamuel, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  17. mrdo

mrdo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One box a day. I think it's not very bad for health :D

mrdo, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  18. Gamal Mahavikri

Gamal Mahavikri Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i don't like smoking

Gamal Mahavikri, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  19. sparky5693

sparky5693 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got excited when I read the thread title. I thought you meant smoking as in slow cooking meats.

sparky5693, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  20. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what good feeling or pleasure does smoking gives you?????

Gyan027, Jun 11, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.