1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Compelling Content On Regular Basis

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by chillingbreeze, Jun 2, 2015.

Inviting writers who can write original content in active and compelling voice. Thinks and writes in simple native English. Connects with the reader and write relevant information in a conversational language. Knows the subtle rules of search engine optimization.

Please contact only if you can commit and keep up your word and work. I have regular work and expect writers to respect timeframe. We can start with 3-4 posts per week. Can pay $1-2 per 100 words. Please share your good samples related to social media or web design or entrepreneurship. Anything that shows your style of good writing for readers, not really for search engines.

Please PM with your samples or blog if any, your name and your possible turnaround for 1000 words.

Thanks
    Sun

chillingbreeze, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi, when you are talking about posts, does it mean we will be working on your blog, or we will turn over the content to you? Also, is the 1000 words for one piece, or a few pieces divided up on one or more topics? Okay, one more question, what payment method do you use and how long does it take for you to pay after you receive the posts? Thank you. Just trying to clear some general things up, before pursuing this any further.

Karen May Jones, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  3. lambda1

lambda1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there!

My company has 20+ US/UK native English speakers who specialize in almost all niches. Our price starts from just $1.5/100 words. PM me if you are still looking for outsourcing content. :)

lambda1, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  4. chillingbreeze

chillingbreeze Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    It can be either way Karen. If know how to post on blogs, you can do that. If not, just send the content.
    It can be 1000 (or more) words per piece or may be broke into shorter ones. This is the minimum delivery we expect from a writer.
    Paypal and every weekend payments for the work done during that week.

chillingbreeze, Jun 5, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  5. shibli123

shibli123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, if there's still any chance to get hired, i would like to take the opportunity to write for you. I agree with your terms and can work for you long term.

shibli123, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi - If this job hasn't been filled yet I would be interested to start right away. I am an UK native writer currently looking for extra work and will be happy to work with you. I have been providing content for various clients from all over the world for a little over 8 years now.

~ Please check my Ezinearticles.com profile for a few article samples: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Alexandru_Matei

Kind regards

evelinawilliams007, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  7. bluepoet

bluepoet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hallo i have just posted two articles about web-design and it only costs $1.5... quality and relevancy is guaranteed. I did charge $1.5 since its my first time here so I'm still exploring, but check the contents .. https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/basics-of-web-design-and-development.1983/article

bluepoet, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  8. chillingbreeze

chillingbreeze Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Your samples are almost 4 years old. Can you PM some latest samples?

chillingbreeze, Jun 7, 2015 IP
    evelinawilliams007 likes this.
  9. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    evelinawilliams007, Jun 7, 2015 IP