1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Rejected - Insufficient Content

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Raalu, Jun 6, 2015.

Hi,

I made a website for my biomedical science notes around 2 weeks ago. It has a large amount of content and usually gets around 30 unique visitors a day and 180 page views. However, it keeps getting rejected by google adsense due to insufficient content.

The website is: http://biomedbrain.weebly.com/

Am I missing something obvious? The amount of content on the website has increased continually and its all unique and very high quality. Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks

Raalu, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  2. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Although there is content, it's essentially just a bullet point list of stuff. I think there needs to be more discussion about what the content is, why the site exists, what the information is etc.

papa_face, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  3. Raalu

Raalu Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, great. Should the front-page include a sort of introduction to the website then?

I was also wondering if the Google Adsense tracker didn't pick up the content that required navigation to access. The 'revision notes' button leads to about 30 pages of content.

Raalu, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  4. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    papa_face, Jun 6, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.