1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article Writer Required - Native Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jaguar34, Jun 4, 2015.

require you to Write a 200 Words article for a selected topic to make sure I am getting what I am looking, and after approval of this 200 words article you can write full article and get order for more articles from me...

Looking to pay standard market Rate for writing.

jaguar34, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  2. mandy47

mandy47 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me know your topic i will write for you?

mandy47, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  3. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Which 'standard market rate' are you referring to and are you paying for the sample you're requesting?

Senobia, Jun 4, 2015 IP
    funmom91 and DuneDreamer like this.
  4. WAHMBrenda

WAHMBrenda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I may also be interested depending upon answers to the aforementioned questions. Thank you!

WAHMBrenda, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  5. the Patrician

the Patrician Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Add me to the list of interested people who want to know just what you consider a "standard market Rate."
    Having at least a clue as to the topics is also considered "standard market information."
    Real writers don't have time to play "pig-in-a-poke" with potential new clients.

the Patrician, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  6. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What? What is a "standard market rate"? The price people pay for content is subjective. Granted, you have a much higher chance of receiving meaningful content on a higher budget but I'd like to hear what you you believe the standard going rate is.

Also as said above, different writers excel in different niches. We know noting of the requirements, the niche, the due date or any of the details.

I'm trying not to say it but I'm pretty sure most of us lurking the thread already have a feeling we know what the "standard market rate" you're about to propose is.

coreygeer, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  7. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Standard Market Rate :D :p

Kenya Writer, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  8. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At least two things should be considered when you say you're looking to pay a “standard market rate”:

1)
    The “standard” changes from time to time and at each place.
    (i) On DP, most writers are usually charging $1 per 100 words now. So, that somehow makes it a “standard” rate here currently. Look back into the past and you'll find that writers here were charging way more previously. Let a few days or months go by and this '$1/100 words' will probably not exist as the “standard” rate anymore. It might drop down further or even shoot up.
    (ii) Go to another job board and you'll find that writers there charge much differently on the whole. Again, it might be higher or lower than the going rate here.
    So, as has been aptly said, the concept of a “standard' rate is very subjective and is subject to a lot of variations depending on how and from where you hire writers.

2)
    Which “market” exactly are you talking about? Most certainly it's the “market” here, but when you say “market rate”, the reader is confused as to which market you're specifically referring to. By and large, we can say there's one segment of the market, generally more visible on the internet, which comprises all freelance websites (like Freelancer, Odesk/Elance, Guru etc.), content mills like iWriter and Textbroker and forums like this …. and then there's another one, largely different from the first, which is far less tapped and not usually visible unless you care to proactively make an effort to reach out to it. The second one is obviously much higher-paying and the “standard” rates prevailing there differ greatly.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    Content Maestro, Jun 5, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones and serenity like this.
  9. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi. Do you want to look at articles we've already written? You're not wanting a brand new 200 word sample, right? We could give you our blog or ezine as an example, then you can decide if you are getting what you want. Do you pay with PayPal? How long does it take you to pay?

Karen May Jones, Jun 5, 2015 IP
    knowledgeherald likes this.
  10. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same here. Shall I PM you existing examples. And also what is your mode of payment and duration of payment.

knowledgeherald, Jun 6, 2015 IP