1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Great Online Games Site - Fully Autopilot, Instant Profit!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Zaulin, Jun 1, 2015.

Falcongamers.com is a beautifully designed online game website. It comes with capacity for 50,000+ flash games with new games posted every hour. Website visitors can play games for free and browse embed online games and gaming industry related products and buy interesting items. Site has already more than 2200++ games pre-added and more are getting added each day.

This is also a game review site, where daily new reviews are posted on autopilot.

Site uses a special application which is on full autopilot allows you to update the portal daily and repeatedly by new games. The software on the fly add games to the appropriate categories with necessary descriptions and screenshots (pictures is created and added automatically).

Visitors of Falcongamers.com can play unlimited games everyday and if they wish can register on site for submitting their games results and highest scores. So later you like portal administrator can contact your games community members - used Newsletters facility.

There is also a forum where your users can hangout and help grow your community.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am a developer and I am in Flipping business. I make my living by selling sites.

How is it monetized?
    Currently the site is approved for BidVertiser and Chitika pay per click ad network. In fact if you visit the site, you will see active ads. We never applied for Adsense but that is also a possibilities. You can apply for CMP networks as well. Other than that the site has a forum, and built-in membership system, you can charge a one time fee for membership.

1- Google Adsense - Best Spot of placement of Google ads to get more chance of clicking ads.

2- Amazon banner ads added for clickable link to gaming related products on Amazon with your affiliate link.

3- CPA ads can bring you $6.00-12.00/lead from every registered members

There are 9 different games distributors/vendors (Games providers) from whose you can fetch/grab games.

Fetch and publish games automatically from the most popular game distributors like:

2. UnityFeeds Games

3. MyArcadeFeed

4. Kongregate

5. Scirra

6. Spilgames

7. FlashGameDistributirion

8. FreeGamesForYourWebsite

9. GameFeed by TalkArcades!

Plus you can upload/add games to site yourself!

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Currently no. But if you purchase the site with Buy It Now (BIN) bonuses then I will create the social media accounts and do some marketing for you and add 6K Twitter followers.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Site is fully automated. It automatically adds new games. There are already 2.5K++ games added on the site. All you need is to do good Seo for some traffic roll in as startup.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    As it is 100% automatic so there shouldn't be any challenges. All you need is to do good Seo for some traffic roll in as startup.

Buy It Now (BIN) Bonuses
    Purchase this site now by clicking the Buy It Now button and get the following bonuses:-

- Free collection of quality internet marketing eBooks, to help you start making money immediately.

- Free 6000 Twitter followers.

- Free 50 StumbleUpon, 50 Delicious saves, 50 Diigo, 50 Twitter Posts for kickstarting your online presence.

- Free lifetime support.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    Zaulin, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  2. devon

devon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 8
    Your site uses Gameleon theme, do I get update too for the theme? For the articles in that site, is that original articles or re-written articles? Thanks!

devon, Jun 4, 2015 IP