1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For Honest Reviews Of Clickbank From Those Making Money

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by drmike, Jan 30, 2013.

1. paul@optionbot

paul@optionbot Active Member

Best Answers:
    you shouldnt have to pay anything! if you are paying out you are doing something wrong.. affiliates make money not pay money. Our product is on clickbank and we are unaware of anyone having to pay.. We also offer a backend payment.. click on the link below

paul@optionbot, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  2. Dave37

Dave37 Member

Best Answers:
    If you are willing to work that long, then I would suggest you learn about the free methods to drive free traffic, then use them with your Clckbank offers.

Dave37, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  3. Bobbo

Bobbo Peon

Best Answers:

Bobbo, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  4. Bobbo

Bobbo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, this may not be the answer you're looking for but I do have a FREE produst which shows which Clickbank products to promote and those that are not converting. I'm new to this forum and do not have a signature link yet, but if it is permissable in the rules that you can request my email address, I will send you the link. I use the program myself and as I said it is completely free.

Bobbo, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  5. cborrx

cborrx Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to make money with clickbank is AFTER you have established yourself as a trustworthy and go-to guy in whatever niche you are working on. And NOT BEFORE. So then the question becomes, how do you do that? You will need to build a website in your chosen niche and load it up with quality content. Then hook up with an auto responder to capture email addresses of potential subscribers. Then start work on building your list through various free and paid methods. The posts you put on your site can become the basis for an email series that will go into your auto responder to communicate with your list. After all this is done, you can start to slowly introduce offers into your email sequence that are related to your niche. At this point your subscribers will have come to trust you and will gladly make a purchase from you.

You now need to dissect all of the above and get it down right. Any questions?
    Good Luck.

cborrx, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  6. Bobbo

Bobbo Peon

Best Answers:
    Good advice from cborrx, but you still need to know which products are converting and which ones to avoid.

Bobbo, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  7. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, anything has been said and good advices are in this thread. But I can't find a message about the traffic you need to make the machine moving. If you don't have traffic, nothing happens and all the good advices are useless.

8. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Almost everyone new to affiliate marketing starts with clickbank. Its not a scam as I have been paid by them.. You just need to be careful of the products that you promote. Read forums and implement what you learn that is how I got started..

kb24, Oct 25, 2014 IP
  9. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Almost everyone new to affiliate marketing starts with clickbank. Its not a scam as I have been paid by them.. You just need to be careful of the products that you promote. Read forums and implement what you learn that is how I got started..

kb24, Oct 25, 2014 IP
  10. DanielMosco

DanielMosco Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just watched that super cheesey promo video of theirs and have to say it seemed a bit fishy....glad to read some honest reviews here on this thread. may look into it a bit more.

DanielMosco, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  11. Vukasin Ilic

Vukasin Ilic Banned

Best Answers:
    Making money online is possible and making that kind of money ($50K+ a year) is certainly achievable but you need to have certain knowledge, some connections, money to invest etc.

Anyway, it's not gonna happen overnight. Most likely, you are only going to lose money on beginning of your IM career but if you are persistent and if you know how to work smart (which is really important in this industry), your goal can easily be accomplished.

Clickbank is a fantastic network for starting out and you can see thousands of positive reviews all over the Internet. You can also find methods, techniques and tips on how to properly start a campaign...however, you will learn the most by working not reading.

Vukasin Ilic, May 1, 2015 IP
  12. pistol99

pistol99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best thing to do is to find a mentor and invest in some coaching this is the quickest way to help to succeed.

pistol99, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  13. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't agree that a good marketing guy never spend a dollar. I believe that investing is important, but smart investing. Means you are not buying this or that plugin but you study carefully first and decide using your mind.

I believe a small investment need to be done initially, and you can start your online business this way, step by step.

14. Bobbo

Bobbo Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not check out my youtube video on how you can promote every Clickbank product. You can view it here.

Bobbo, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  15. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nope. I've managed to make clickbank work marginally without spending. It was when I spent money that I saw diminished sales.

I'm working on my next idea for Clickbank, but Free is the way to go. It's not an easy thing to convert. I pulled $9K last year from Clickbank, but it took 18 months of setup to get the traffic just right. I am now having to switch to a new market idea since my last one has gone dry.

sirjorgeofculver, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  16. Susan Centofanti

Susan Centofanti Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone. I am new to clickbank. I have followed the video and used Clickdrop to promote an affiliate and then the person in Clickdrop told me I needed an opt in page. Can someone tell me what that is. On the video for it says to just plug in the links for the affiliate pages into clickdrop.

Susan Centofanti, Dec 27, 2016 IP
  17. chaotic5678

chaotic5678 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I make around $700 a week promoting weight loss products like the 2 week diet and similar products

chaotic5678, Dec 30, 2016 IP
    chalice likes this.
  18. tersterghen

tersterghen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can find some click bank training courses which can help you to learn more about clickbank

tersterghen, Apr 23, 2017 IP
  19. davidsjame

davidsjame Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    THAT IS THE METHOD FOR EACH OR NEWBIE, THANKS

davidsjame, May 17, 2017 IP