1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HTC Desire 620 OR Huawei Honor 4C ?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by srivin, Jun 1, 2015.

Hi everyone ,

As title described , which is best ? Specially in camera.Do you have any experience with these please share and your reviews as well.

Thanks for your kind replies.

srivin, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  2. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While I think both HTC and Honor are both fabricated bny Huawei, their Honor title is better with regards to camera and performance. On the other hand, they are not as cheap as you'd expect from Huawei. Which means you'll have a great phone, but one which has an economical stigma which is no longer the case.

Desire on the other hand is famous for it's design. I happen to like it as well. The camera will shock you, it's stupidly low for such a phone. If I'm not mistaken, it's something close to 5. Whereas the Honor series are known for 10+ Mp.

I would suggest you go for Honor if you want photo quality. Whereas, if you want good design without having to spend much, grab a HTC, possibly with a carrier so you can get it for dirt cheap.

SocialSignals, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  3. srivin

srivin Member

Best Answers:

Can I capture Defocused images using these twos. ..

Thanks !

srivin, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  4. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While Honor can certanily take out of focus images (Seeing as you can manouver ISO, apperture and shutter speed in 4C.) Although to be fair, you can clearely see the impact only from ISO settings, the other ones didn't customize the camera enough. When I say enough I mean DSLR type of manouverability.
    They still aren't nowhere near DSLR-s, but it's better to have the option.

Huawei will do. HTC has 8 mp, I doublechecked. At that quality it's nothing but a "prettier camera". 12+Mp is when costumization starts.

SocialSignals, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  5. srivin

srivin Member

Best Answers:
    hmm .. I got it .. Thanks for your time .. :) Appreciate your help .. :)

srivin, Jun 3, 2015 IP