1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I don't quite agree with this

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qwikad.com, May 28, 2015.

1. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A quicker way to put it is: "All motos in the negative descirbe more accurately the opposite of what they state."

It's logically easy to see how this goes. "Don't judge a book by its cover". Meaning that there is a certain tendency to that behaviour. Most don'ts of society speak for such compulsions.
    Else, what created that "first common sense" the author of the qoute always tries to steer you away from?

SocialSignals, Jun 3, 2015 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  2. ThinkMoores

ThinkMoores Member

Best Answers:
    I a'm very agree with this military poem.. Dont-Quit-Poem.jpg

ThinkMoores, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  3. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes.....but this is also true...
    "some people always acting like they are really trying to help you."
    nnn.jpeg

Gyan027, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  4. ScottE85

ScottE85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To be successful, you don't have to destroy your competition, but I guess if you want to make billions and squillions of dollars...... probably have to upset a few people.

ScottE85, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  5. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that different people define success in different ways. There is a place for each and every one of us even in the same niche. Some people make a lot of money, but they still aren't satisfied with themselves. It's like when they make millions of dollars but they get so fat and sick and stressed in the process that they could not possibly feel satisfied or successful. We need to have a bigger picture no matter what we do.

cwvps1, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  6. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    If i succeed in my life, i will try to make the people around me succeed too. Those people that were here for me, that never left me. They deserve that and for the others, they are on their own :)

bojan92, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  7. kyescontent

kyescontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    If this were true, I don't think we'd be living in a time where the disparity between rich and poor segments of society rivals the Gilded Age ... on the other hand, taking a look at the recession and the problems in our economy, it could be that the "every man for himself" model we have in the world today is going to fail anyway.

kyescontent, Aug 29, 2015 IP