1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do you order unique articles for your websites?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by JohnNelling, Jun 2, 2015.

Hello!
    Im gonna start a project and need lots of orginal content to be written for the website. Can you recommend best ways to get it.

Thanks in advance.

JohnNelling, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  2. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Two suggestions: the ideal way is to find a great writer who fits your needs (quality, budget, enthusiasm, ability, etc.) and then just get them to do it all. Alternatively, buy content as and when you need it, either from a content mill or a marketplace (as your requirements dictate).

Above all, don't scrimp on quality. Less content that is more useful is better than piles of crap no one wants to read. :D

WLEadmin, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  3. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found a good writer on elance. Although it took some time and tweaking he now knows exactly what I want. I would find writer who you can work with long term and know what you want after a few articles have been writen.

Franklin Hatchett, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  4. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Having your own go to writer is your best solution. Sure, you might find some decent quality content on marketplaces or content mills but it's an absolute crap shoot.

Most writers that know what their worth stay far away from those places and with good reason. The pay is often unreasonable, the client demands are overly ridiculous and it's impossible to make a living unless you spend every waking hour writing on one.

If you're on a budget, I would honestly recommend writing it yourself because cheap content is like throwing money down the drain. You'll get spun or copied content if you're lucky.

Not everyone has a high budget and I understand that. Just whatever you do, don't go to content mills or job boards. Looking for a decent writer is one in a million, just like finding a decent client from a writer's perspective. Places like iWriter are what I send cheap clients that want to pay .50c per 100 words to.

coreygeer, Jun 3, 2015 IP
    ADNattan likes this.
  5. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are some fantastic writers here at DP. You can find them on the Content Creation forum. Fair warning - the not-so-fantastic writers far outnumber the fantastic ones so be prepared to weed those out in order to find the best fit for your needs.

Steer clear of Elance, oDesk, Fivver and any place like that - unless, of course - you're more concerned with quantity than quality.

Good luck to you!

Senobia, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  6. emilyjohnson33333

emilyjohnson33333 Member

Best Answers:
    As an option, search on social media. You can find writers who have a strong social media audience by searching networks like Google+ or Twitter using "freelance writer" plus keywords that fit the type of content you need

emilyjohnson33333, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  7. ADNattan

ADNattan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of looking for writers with a "strong social media audience," you might be better served looking for writers with a good portfolio.

A high number of Twitter followers =/= a good writer.

ADNattan, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  8. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well if you are looking for cheap content then try asian guys but u need to check the quality by self...you can do that from facebook...there are many.
    you can find content writers in this forum as well or you can try freelancer or fiverr as well.

garry420, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  9. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    You can find good content writers at low price on fiverr and also on this forum. You can also try other freelancer sites like odesk and elance.

Andy-Jones, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  10. Vincentas

Vincentas Active Member

Best Answers:
    The easier and as I found out - cheaper way is not to look for writer in some kind of freelancers websites, but to find them on Linkedin. I have tried it a few times and easily found what I was looking for. However, this will require a little of inverstment first, because to find certain people with certain skills you need to buy a Linkedin business account. When finding certain people - contact them in person and agree on the detailsl. Good luck!

Vincentas, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  11. TREYC

TREYC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Content mills are awful, and Fiverr is only good if you can find the right gigs (which is tougher than it looks).

TREYC, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  12. oleksiy

oleksiy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Zeerk.com - Popular Fiverr like marketplace also. The site is a Micro jobs / freelancer site modeled after the popular Fiverr.com website. You could take a look at Zeerk, where you can look for a professional content writer that fits your requirements. You can find a freelancer on Zeerk who charges just a couple bucks to complete a task.

oleksiy, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  13. rahil4u

rahil4u Member

Best Answers:
    Freelancer.com is the best place to hire the perfect writers for your projects. Another good place is iwriter.com..

rahil4u, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  14. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would suggest Upwork.

cwvps1, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  15. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First, you need someone who is a native English speaker. Don't outsource your articles. Cheap is crap when it comes to articles / content.

This lady has got a ton of experience when it comes to article-writing and she'll be more than happy to assist you: https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/pianogirl.609164/

qwikad.com, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  16. pretty10

pretty10 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi John,

You can try a few Freelance websites like Elance, Odesk, Freelancer, Peopleperhour etc.

There you can post a project with your writing requirements, so you may get a lot of quotes. You can hire the best writer then.

Hope it helps!

pretty10, Jul 19, 2015 IP
    VAKTA MONDAL likes this.
  17. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey I have same thinking and there are lot's of qualified writer.

VAKTA MONDAL, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  18. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I keep seeing that people want articles, but I never see what they really do with the articles
    once they get them, cheap or expensive. Do you think if i visit your site, and your article is
    nothing more then plain text that I will read it? Ha! You can have the best text article in the world, but
    it is useful if you do not window dress your article with some eye catching graphics, videos, etc....

Let me tell you, some of the articles I read just runs a load of envy through my blood sometimes....
    and it was not so much the article; What impressed me was how the article was beautifully crafted, and designed....
    one article i read last week must have been over 2,000+ words, nice layout, graphics, charts, titles,
    sub-titles, multiple videos, logos, other images. I was starting to wonder if the writer was a designer....
    because it simply seemed that there was more design implementation then there was article....

If you do not have anything visually appealing right off the bat, no one will look at it, and
    if you do not have anything that does not appear to be worth reading, then no one will read it.

Remember, we are not in the world of ansi text any more....
    Want readers? Then go for high impact visual design....
    and it helps if you have something worth reading too....

Otherwise, once you get that article indexed, google is going to sink it to the
    bottom of google hell, and you already know that it is not worth promoting, then
    you repeat the cycle again by putting up another worthless $5 article that has no hope....
    then you do it over, and over, and over again, and wonder what the problem is....

dscurlock, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  19. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest writing it by yourself or share the writing with someone... If you have time for that, of course

Jacob.k, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  20. Talha J.

Talha J. Member

Best Answers:
    If you need a lots of original content then it's not possible to write it by yourself. There could be different ways to get quality content. But the best one is that you hire freelancers. You can get many writers within your budget. It would be the best solution to your problem. If you are thinking about it then i would recommend you to go with "UpWork".

Talha J., Jul 21, 2015 IP