1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SoundDeep.com | Unique SoundCloud Downloader + Chrome Extension

Discussion in 'Sites' started by BradsFX, Apr 19, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am selling my site SoundDeep.com due to being busy in real life, I do not have the time to keep maintaining the website.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No, none.

How much time does this site take to run?
    This site is an automatic growing website, it keeps growing without promotion, due to the high demand of users wanting to download SoundCloud tracks.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    The only challenge is to upgrade the SoundCloud API url if a new version is out and the current one becomes un-stable/un-useable.

Site includes a chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sounddeep-soundcloud-down/ggecffnlbnkkgdaojjjodkdilbcdlnkn

BradsFX, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  2. Santacruz

Santacruz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you brief a little bit more about the process of updating API? You can pm me if it is going to be long.

Santacruz, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  3. BradsFX

BradsFX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure it shouldn't take long, okay the script is based off the official SoundCloud API, at the moment SoundDeep is using the latest version, and I can't see any reason why it will change in the near future, but if it comes to it, all that's needed is to change the version number parameter in the URL for the URL API.

I will attach a file which will show how to do this, and I will provide any support if needed.

Thabks

BradsFX, Apr 22, 2015 IP
    Santacruz likes this.
  4. erezson

erezson Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When you get to 1K users I'll be glad to buy it

erezson, Jun 2, 2015 IP