1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop cs6

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by farukraj, May 18, 2015.

?

How to matching color in Photoshop cs6

1. RGB

50.0%
  2. RGB

50.0%
  3. RGB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I use Photoshop cs6 in last year.It's very good for photo editing . But i think Photoshop cs2 is more easy than cs6 .I want to know your opinion about this topic.Thank you.

farukraj, May 18, 2015 IP
  2. UIDynamics

UIDynamics Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i don't think that's true.
    CS6 has more features and enhancements etc.., but there is no drastic difference when it comes to using these two the way you are putting it.

UIDynamics, May 19, 2015 IP
  3. Kevin Simmons

Kevin Simmons Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree with you. Both CS2 and CS6 has the same layout. So there is not that much difference of usage between those two.
    Moreover, C6 has more features and enhancements as @UIDynamics said so you should go for C6 instead the older one.

Kevin Simmons, May 19, 2015 IP
  4. debbiec12323

debbiec12323 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, there's not much difference of usage between CS2 and CS6... but Cs6 has more features and is the updated version of PS, so it makes it better.

debbiec12323, May 29, 2015 IP
  5. peter.design

peter.design Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have used Photoshop since CS3 until now ( using CS6 at the moment ), and I can tell there are no significant differences. There are some extra tools and enchancements, ofcourse, as an updated software should have better tweaks, but not that 'vital'. All in all, I think that you can use either CS2 or CS6, as long as you know your stuff, you'll make plenty of money out of it. Kudos!

peter.design, Jun 1, 2015 IP
    GasMan320 likes this.