1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 best keyword research tools for long tail SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MarketExpert, May 30, 2015.

2 best keyword research tools for long tail SEO
    Iknow some of you will disagree with me but I will share with you what I think is the best way to do long tail SEO. First I enter my seed keywords into ubersuggest to expand the list with all sorts of variations. Now I have a large list of thousands of keywords. Obviously I cannot focus on every one of these so I use Google Keyword Planner to sort the list by the number of searches for each particular long tail keyword. Then I make a blog post for each of these high traffic long tail keywords. Give this a try, It Works!

MarketExpert, May 30, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best tool is your brain. The way you speak and make sentences. Just think of different ways to describe stuff and you shouldnt need a blast of a thousand different variations, right? But now, you've got me wanting to check out this tool, of course!! :D Cant wait to see what it tells me about spaghetti sauce. hehe. Thanks for sharing your idea.

Karen May Jones, May 30, 2015 IP
  3. Peter Alypos

Peter Alypos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to use properly tools. Google Keyword Planner is not perfect. Doesn't show you all keywords in specyfic niches. Doesn't show as well what happen right now on the market. Remember that traffic is outside Internet. For example check all entertainments, shows, movies in cinema. Those type of keywords bring massive traffic. Just if you master those thing check Long Tail Keyword Pro

Peter Alypos, May 30, 2015 IP
  4. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    google keyword planner is the best tool, i don't use other

meethi jain, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  5. dieselhosting

dieselhosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For long tail keywords Google keywords planner is good one

dieselhosting, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  6. gauravt73

gauravt73 Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Nothing is Better than long tail pro, Try SEO Moz and wordtracker these are best

gauravt73, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  7. smithrick

smithrick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I always use keyword planner for keyword research but when i want to search long tail keywords then i prefer this tool: keywordtooldominator, HitTail, WordTracker, UberSuggest. I think this are the best tools to find out long tail keywords for your website.

smithrick, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  8. akshay sahu

akshay sahu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For the making of best keyword the google keyword planner is the best.

akshay sahu, Jun 2, 2015 IP