1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to start a new website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Drone007, May 31, 2015.

As title says - I am willing to start a new website from which I can earn some money . I am having a 15 gb offshore shared host which will expire after a long time . I would like to start a warez type site . Software's site is more liked by me . I will be showing ads on my sites so that it can generate some revenue for me . I need suggestions from experts . From where to start ? What more to get ? I have hosting and will soon get a TLD .

Thanks

Drone007, May 31, 2015 IP
  2. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well if you have a hosting all you need now is a script which will be the website. If you are looking to make a blog you can use a Wordpress theme. You can find it on http://themeforest.net/
    Or you can search for a forum script. Other wise you can pay a web developer to build you a customized website, which will cost a lot.

If you are in a low budget or you just don't want to spend a lot I recommend Wordpress. You can find a theme and have it installed for $150 USD.

As for advertising I suggest using AdSense or BuySellAds. These are my favorite. But don't expect to make money right away. you will need to do SEO which is something you can learn and implement or hire a SEO expert.
    for hiring an SEO expert you can go to elance or oDisk. just to make it clear, I have a website and I am in my fifth month and I am just getting traffic after my 5 months of SEO efforts.

Hope that helped,
    Farris

FarrisFahad, May 31, 2015 IP
  3. Creative Nerd

Creative Nerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're clearly on the wrong forum if you want to get help with that. Warez sites are illegal and will always get you in trouble. Also, a single DMCA complain is enough for your hosting account to be terminated (in most cases, anyway) and you will end up being held liable for your websites content.

Creative Nerd, May 31, 2015 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  4. peter onine

peter onine Member

Best Answers:
    warez type site is not recommended bro, what about creating a tech site using wordpress and you talk about the various application you use on your blog

peter onine, May 31, 2015 IP
  5. Shadowpro

Shadowpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's a ton of them already, and they steal from people who are often not making much, and who may be on the cutting edge of innovation.

If you have knowledge of this type of site and want to sell ads, why not do a site about the perils of warez - you could review warez online and look for malware, which you should have no trouble finding. Get your site in the top of Google for warez searches and sell ads to the legitimate software provides.

The WarezBuster.

Shadowpro, May 31, 2015 IP
  6. Drone007

Drone007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for their valuable suggestions .

Thanks for such info , I know that I'll not start earning from Day-1 . And I don't need to worry about the themes / hooks / scripts . I can get most of them for free :D

You are right mate . I don't want any kind of DMCA Notices or similar shits

Can you tell me more so that I can get the complete idea of what you are saying ?

Perils of wArez ? You mean risk and dangers associated ?

Drone007, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  7. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    By judging from your English, you are not in the US. If you want to do Warez, why not? But showing ads on Warez sites does not seem to be a good idea, I think you are going to need to find another way to monetize it.

Chad Eztraffic, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  8. Drone007

Drone007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah thanks ! I'll be starting a site soon .

Drone007, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  9. Drone007

Drone007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for info.

Drone007, Jun 13, 2015 IP