1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules Pre Written Articles Used To Be Sold In Whats Now Defunct Section

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Karen May Jones, May 30, 2015.

Hey, I see you have a marketplace area where I can sell articles that are already written. Great! Those used to be sold in an "existing content" area of DP, which is now closed.

My question about the rules - are prewritten articles to be sold ONLY in the marketplace now, or are they cool to put in the service/content creation forum as well. Just wondered, before I make a mistake. I do see existing/prewritten articles being sold in content creation (but that doesnt mean it's the right thing to do, lol)

Not a major deal, but I used to know the rules here, until the sections kind of changed and disappeared.

Solved! View solution.
    Karen May Jones, May 30, 2015 IP
    Pamela May likes this.
    Prewritten articles belong in the marketplace.

Content creation is an area for yet to be created content. It is for

1. Writers to offer their writing services to those seeking content.
    and
    2. Individuals who wanting to hire a content writer to write content for them.

Smyrl, May 30, 2015 IP
    Pamela May and Karen May Jones like this.
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Alright, just making sure. I know you are aware thats the way it has always been, other than the market place thing.
    Prewritten articles belong in the marketplace.
    Thanks, and that's the best answer :D

Karen May Jones, May 30, 2015 IP