1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Use Blogs For Free Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MarketExpert, May 30, 2015.

Use Blogs For Free Marketing

Blogs are one of the best ways to build a loyal group of followers who will continue to come back and read your posts. Even a free blog like blogger or wordpress will be enough for starting out. I have ran dozens of blogs over the years and it is one of the most powerful marketing tools in my arsenal.

MarketExpert, May 30, 2015 IP
  2. cerno

cerno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blogs are fine but personally I like to develop magazines, the difference being a better theme that looks like an online magazine and content that is more professional and less personal. Right now I am in the process of reviving a couple of my fashion magazines where I will advertise my fashion e-commerce stores. I like this approach better than having a blog on the e-commerce store as is done typically. Though it is more work to operate two separate websites, I find that blogs attached to stores perform the worst in terms of appearing in search results as compared to free-standing blogs and magazines.

cerno, May 30, 2015 IP
  3. aniblow

aniblow Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the stand alone blog idea.
    You develop a relationship and when
    you recommend, they follow your links.

aniblow, May 31, 2015 IP
  4. DungeonMaster

DungeonMaster Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree. A blog is a way to connect with your readers and build trust. And, as far as creating long-term profits go, blogging is probably the best. If the company you represent goes down or the products you promote get taken off the market for whatever reason, you still have your blog, so you can just replace the old with the new. You brand yourself, and people visit because they like you, not just because you managed to make a landing page or whatever that is too good to pass up.

DungeonMaster, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  5. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree with you if you want to build serious brand awareness and authority online,blogging is the way to go.

murfe, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  6. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    I can help with the popularity of that blog.

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  7. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    True, for me blog act as a bridge for people to businesses and vice versa.
    Me, as a reader, have a choice of blogsite when it comes to a certain niche.
    And what I like most about a blog is how it is well written, detailed and most especially keeps me coming.
    I like blogs that are inviting, with images or videos of course.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  8. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    What you have just told is quite a common sense. Anyway, blogging is for long term success before blogs can usually take off, it takes more than 1 year before you can get any real traffic. If you are not in a hurry of getting traffic, then you should go ahead with blogging.

Chad Eztraffic, Jun 4, 2015 IP