1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Payza scam ?????????

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by apnapindi, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Informed

Informed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm trying to withdraw $170 from January 2013. there was 1 million problem with it. now we are at the point - IBAN number for my bank account isn't working :) Payza can not send my money to my bank because
    they solve this problem for 1 month

Informed, May 2, 2013 IP
  2. williamsolivia31

williamsolivia31 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I don't think Payza is a scam company. They do have customer support facility, members can submit ticket with their problems and are reverted back with a proper solution.Recently they introduced the live chat feature too. I believe its one of the best online payment solution and is better than any other online payment processor today. I have a Payza account and believe me, I never faced any critical issues, sometime I do face some silly issues but they are solved instantly with their customer support facility.
    So thank you Payza.

williamsolivia31, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  3. EdBetz

EdBetz Member

Best Answers:
    It is not a scam. I buy and sell payza funds here in my country and everything is good.

EdBetz, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  4. SAGILIO

SAGILIO Member

Best Answers:
    yes payza is not a good company .
    they reversal payments anytime .

SAGILIO, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  5. Elizabeth90

Elizabeth90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nope.! payza payment processor is the best like paypal.! i prefer both of there payment processor to all people.! because in fraud cases you will dispute it any time

Elizabeth90, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  6. parkedrevenue

parkedrevenue Member

Best Answers:
    I can say they are a very suspicious company. I never felt this kind bad support with paypal but payza only. They kept asking me verification documents i sent 4 different identity proofs. All was clear. They did not accept my passport, residence asked me driver licence then finally national identity sent. Stupidly asking me verification docs i keep posting and fighting back to them. I plan to report this Fraud to authorities soon because they are holding inside more then 7k dollars. I dont know any torture creating hope you will get money then destroy it each email and each email answer time is about 2 weeks... So stay away from PAYZA any time your account locked and report it FBI, Canadian authorities. I know one person got his more than 1 million dollars in hold by lawsuit. They did not realeased it otherwise. I am afriad i'll also fight them in court. IF any experienced one in this fight i can pay upto 2k dollars maybe more. I no want them hold my money and joy with me like this. I think i am not only one who suffer from hold situation. I recommend for Canadians to use www.antifraudcentre.ca they good care with this kind situation But i think FBI much better care forthem.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
    parkedrevenue, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  7. rukiruki

rukiruki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also feel now i lost money in Payza, I get money from someone else and instead I gave money prevailing in my country. But Payza hold our accounts. I've proven evidence of transactions and other evidence. Payza but no matter what I say. Payza can not work very well. not such paypal. how is it possible. I've got a paypal limits and I can finish the same way. but not for Payza. because Payza STUPID. he could not memangami transaction. not such paypal. all problems can be solved as long as we have clear evidence of the transaction. call paypal got an answer that satisfied. you try to call Payza. You will only be able to talk to a machine, or a fool.

He is very complicated, and even now I do not have the support. and I lost money.

USE CAUTION Payza

rukiruki, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  8. khawarlatif

khawarlatif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    payza is not scam at all ,
    there may be some reason behind they are holding your account and putting the restriction,
    here is article about how you can verify your payza account and remove the hold,
    http://problemshub.com/payza-account-temporary-hold-how-to-resolve/

khawarlatif, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  9. PrimDeal

PrimDeal Member

Best Answers:
    KEEP AWAY FROM Payza.com!

If you do not want to lose your money and drop to a complete helpless situation, you should not consider these guys as your money manager!

Once your money is in Payza.com account, you have lost it! Read more....

These guys are a group of systematic fraud activities. I was pissed of when it was Alertpay.com and now I gave a try with this Payza.com. They allowed depositing to Payza.com account by bank transfer without any problem and Payza system worked like a charm. I received payments from our customers to Payza account.

The problem started and Payza got disappointed when I tried to take my money, they declined :)
    I tried contacting online chat which was not answering to my questions but kept asking, "is there anything else I can help you?". I kept asking question about the same issue without any result. Then the support person closed the chat window on my face :)

I opened a support ticket. It really did take 5 days to contact me back as payza promises :).

As I have mentioned before, that I do not upload funds to my Payza account but my customers pays to my payza account by bank transfer. Payza was asking me "Why do I upload money to payza account and withdraw back to the same bank account quickly"? It took a month I collected payments from customers to payza account before I did request for an withdraw from payza account, but Payza got disappointed. The emails sent to me were from "Payza fraud prevention analyst" :), who was lying that they have checked that I am uploading money to/from the same bank account, even I explained to them the uploads are from my customers and each of them are from different account.

After above arguments, this "Payza fraud prevention analyst" kept me asking to send all the Bank account statements of my customers to them, even I tried to tell them that you cannot ask so and I cannot send Payza.com my customer's Bank Account statements!!

I collect image copies of bank transfer payments from my customers and we hold right to use those copies with our payment processing partners. I offered the copies to "Payza fraud prevention analyst", but he did not want them :), instead he wanted bank statement of my account. Once I sent it to him he just hide away and stopped answering to support emails.

After several support request this guy answered to me that he does not accept this bank statement, needs more recent one. When he said more recent one, it meant I need to send a statement of current month. The problem was, banks here creates a bank statement after the month end, but Payza guy wants it in the middle of the current month.

In above situation I just took a screen print of my bank statement of most recent transactions' first page. After I did send this, this "fraud prevention guy" completely disappeared. I have sent many requests for an update but COMPLETELY NO RESPONSE!!

PrimDeal, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  10. PayzaOfficial

PayzaOfficial Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello PrimDeal, making third party deposits or withdrawals is a clear violation of the Payza User Agreement that you agreed to when opening an account. Please note section 3.5 of the Payza User Agreement:
    I am not aware of your particular case, but I would venture to guess that your admitted repeated violations of the Payza User Agreement are the cause of your problems.

PayzaOfficial, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  11. nayanasri

nayanasri Member

Best Answers:
    Payza is a SCAM for sure. I've found these sites explaining it detailed. Good read.

http://www.firozpatelfraud.com/

http://patelscams.blogspot.com/

Avoid Payza at all cost.

nayanasri, May 30, 2015 IP
  12. doumains

doumains Peon

Best Answers:
    @PayzaOfficial very curt 'support' response says it all. Instead of trying to solve the problem, they are laying the blame on the customer. This defensive instinct says a lot about the company. I certainly won't be going anywhere near Payza. Check out Payoneer for a much better processor.

doumains, May 31, 2015 IP
  13. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is that many people use Payza. Even you PrimDeal said it. That many customers pay with payza. So sometimes you need to accept payza if you want to make more sales.

SirDubin, May 31, 2015 IP
  14. jowel

jowel Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes, never get your money to payza

jowel, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  15. Mrtvac

Mrtvac Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using Payza while it was AlertPay on one of my site. Never had problem with it. I've received regular payments, and regular cheque were sent to me with no problem.
    No I'm using Payza on one adult site (btw, Payza is one of rare free-account payments system which you can use on Adult web sites) and also without any problem.

So I can only say, by my experience, there are not scum.

I've red that some users have lost their money on PayPal as well, so somebody could say that PayPal is scam. If you had bad experience (maybe because you didn't follow TOS or something like that, cannot judge particular case), doesn't mean service is scam as there are many users which are happy with them (receiving and sending money without any problem).

Regards.

Mrtvac, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  16. PrimDeal

PrimDeal Member

Best Answers:

Thank you for your response!

If you read my first feedback, you will notice that at no point of the communication with Payza support was indicated anything about third party bank transfer prohibition. More over, I have received these text like "...Payza does not allow third parties to add funds..." from your support after I contacted Mr. Firez Patel through Facebook, and tried to find of its existence from your Terms and Conditions without any success. I did ask the exact link to these text you have mentioned, but never did receive any.

I still wonder:
    1. Why a business account cannot accept funds from there customers?
    2. If third party transaction is prohibited, why Payza makes it possible and kept accepting funds transferred by third parties (my customers) until I tried to transfer some funds out of my Payza account?
    3. Why Payza support did never mention this reason of freezing my account/fund up till now? Should not the customer (me) be informed about this while a third party transaction happens OR latest when account/fund is frozen then provide the customer with the proper reason for it? I kept asking Payza support for a reason, I received these text you have mentioned here after several months, when Mr. Firez Patel took responsibility of the case, why?
    4. Why a customer needs his case spreading around internet and blogs to get a reasonable explanation and communication with you instead of a direct communication with your support?

I would like to inform the readers of this discussion the following information:

After I did contact Mr. Firoz Patel through Facebook, I could have started a constructive discussion about my issue. Unfortunately the service and response quality of Support Center had no positive change at all but, I was being able to have better communication with Support through Mr. Firoz Patel. The case still took some time to be resolved but finally most of my money was returned to my account. Only about 150EUR was not returned to my account, even I did provide the support with copy of the transactions many times. I was so tired and fade up with the case, I just decided not using any more time into this case.

PrimDeal, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  17. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems they are fraud and not legit. I searched many reviews on Google and ended up with the poor services providing by them and scaming peoples.

jitendra05, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  18. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    If there are many bad reviews that doesn`t mean Payza is Fraud or not legit.
    I had my issues with payza, but i managed to fix them and in the end Payza remain an very good Processor and more legit than many out there.

SirDubin, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  19. makubwahayablog

makubwahayablog Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its fraud, i have just received the payment from adhitz through my account of payza, but once i want to withdraw my money it starts to make stories, i have contacted them more than 5 times, but still the response is zero,

makubwahayablog, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  20. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:

What stories they came up with? and where did you contacted them and how much time did you waited for some reply?

SirDubin, Oct 30, 2015 IP