1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are your best used tricks for Reddit?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by AMZseller, May 30, 2015.

I have been looking at the best ways to monetize Reddit and not sure if there are shortcuts that you guys are aware of. Please share! Looking forward to your input. Thanks!

AMZseller, May 30, 2015 IP
  2. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reddit is a young male base network of professionals. Provide quality content first then add a link back to your website. Gaming works best

EPol83, May 30, 2015 IP
  3. majamkd

majamkd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    firstly you must understand the subreddit. and search for it, next thing is to create an account and subscribe, also important thing is to learn how to style your comment and follow people. Combine subreddits into a multireddit and linki comments to a particular comment made by a Redditor.

majamkd, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  4. mikhailblaze

mikhailblaze Member

Best Answers:
    People on Reddit can be extremely mean - I've had several bad feedback from the content I shared months ago, but like all great things, I managed to adjust (LOL).

In order to monetize and convert Reddit traffic to cash, then you'll need to conform to the wants of its audience: create quality content with a pinch of humor. You'll also need to familiarize yourself with the rules of the subreddits (which vary), considering that most moderators have an iron hand.

mikhailblaze, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  5. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    be part of circlejerk team, and promote well researched content... be active, and build karma points. After some time You'll have enough karma to be recognized as "trustworthy" member and You'll get more visitors from there and social shares...

Just maintain the quality of articles... :D

Jacob.k, Jul 21, 2015 IP