1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to HIRE a website project manager - $20 per hour

Discussion in 'Services' started by dave9713, May 30, 2015.

I'm searching for someone with a project management/webmaster/marketing background to assist with all tasks related to a network of websites.

The role itself would be quite broad and would entail the following:

- Managing the networks marketing performance. We already have someone to manage PPC, but we would need someone with a strong attention to detail who could manage and push them to improve the presence of the sites.

- Manage further acquisition marketing campaigns with a hands on approach.

- Manage remarketing, SMS and emails to customers.

- Manage the site development timeline, ensuring that freelancers are working to meet them and that bug testing is undertaken.

- Managing the commercial priority on the website.

- Manage the launch of new markets and sites

The person within the role would need to be pro-active, dedicated and have a strong commercial mind with a desire to succeed.

They'd need to have a good knowledge of the web, marketing, analytics and base development – although maybe not in practice, enough to guide people and understand tasks and the business needs immediately.

Work would be ongoing and be at least 20 hours per week, likely more. The candidate would have flexible hours, however would need to be able to bend based on priorities.

Within your proposal please state your expected salary for 20 hours per week. I am interested in individuals only, not companies.

dave9713, May 30, 2015 IP
  2. dave9713

dave9713 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for all of the applications.

This role has now been filled.

dave9713, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi - If you still need any help with maintaining, managing and marketing your sites, I am the ideal candidate, I have been online since 2008 and have a strong knowledge when it comes to management and marketing. I am confident that I can contribute to the growth of your websites. I can work part-time, if you still need any help, please just send me a PM.

Kind regards
    A.M.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  4. rishcosys

rishcosys Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if you still need then PM me

rishcosys, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  5. omprakash patel

omprakash patel Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you have any requirement regarding development and designing kindly PM me or add me on Skype: om.jethway

Thanks,
    Om Patel

omprakash patel, Jul 1, 2015 IP