1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Ad Questions Answered

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by FUBSZ, May 24, 2015.

Hey All,

First post here! I just wanted to get myself known in this forum and help some fellow members.
    A bit about me : I have been working on Facebook ads since 2009 and have a ton of experience with Facebook and the mindset of marketing it.

I would love to help out some people here and answer any questions I can and help ease the grueling process of facebook [​IMG]

I really hope I can help out while making some new friends.

FUBSZ, May 24, 2015 IP
  2. JonsonK

JonsonK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can help me with facebook ads,I create a facebook ads(send people to your website)i chose the audience all USA and my budget is 10 usd per day. I receive only 131 clicks to my website in first day and now nathing,the ad is active.

JonsonK, May 27, 2015 IP
  3. Symbolics

Symbolics Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe a reverse strategy would work out better - there seem to be a lot of questions out there.

However, lets give it a go...

What are the best tactics that you use on FB to get people to your product? And what has the best staying power on FB? I know this is broad, but you could answer with a mix of items:

- groups
    - ads
    - messaging
    - events
    - commenting
    - other ---- fill in the blank

Symbolics, May 30, 2015 IP
  4. FUBSZ

FUBSZ Member

Best Answers:
    Spoke via skype about it, hope the issue was resolved for you ;)

I have no idea what you were asking lol, but I only use facebook ads. Let me know if you have any questions specifically about facebook ads or its platform.

FUBSZ, May 30, 2015 IP
  5. Symbolics

Symbolics Member

Best Answers:
    OK - sure, thanks for the reply.

I posted a couple of ads over the past few weeks trying to get people to a external squeeze page. When I used a great picture (interesting eye grabbing giraffe) I got lots of likes on the picture, but no leads. Then I tried to narrow down the focus of my audience and I also replaced the picture with something more neutral (man reading a book). Then little interaction, but still no real leads. maybe you can point me in the right direction for creating better more on target ads - is there a source that you used to begin with that you found helpful, in addition to perseverance and testing?

Also, have you used the ads to get sign ups from within facebook?

Is directing ppl to a group or fan page maybe a better idea than a external site.

Thanks! If this is still unclear - let me know.

Symbolics, May 30, 2015 IP
  6. FUBSZ

FUBSZ Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Symbolics, Thanks for clearing out the questions!!

First of all I always suggest driving traffic to an external page where you have more customizing features than driving them to a facebook page, so what your doing is good.

In terms of your current ads, there are a couple of issues that may cause these results of no leads:
    1) Not targeted enough audience
    2) The ad copy does not match whats in the landing page
    3) What you are offering in the squeeze is simply not incentive enough for them to sign up
    4) The design of the squeeze page can be a turn off sometimes.

I suggest split testing a few audience demographics and focusing on the one that works, second I also suggest on changing your incentive or adding more incentive.

Let me know how it works out for you!

FUBSZ, May 31, 2015 IP
  7. Symbolics

Symbolics Member

Best Answers:
    I'll reply back asap - thanks for the info.

Symbolics, Jun 6, 2015 IP