1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domain name

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Nazimkerim, May 27, 2015.

Hey everyone I have recently purchased a domain name zcura.com ( which i am selling at sedo for 199$ ) i would like to ask you if you think that this domain has a value ( any help will be appreciated thank you very much in advance )

Nazimkerim, May 27, 2015 IP
  2. Doctor Tech

Doctor Tech Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds unique and is a TLD. It may have potential depending on the project that will use this domain.

Doctor Tech, May 28, 2015 IP
  3. Nazimkerim

Nazimkerim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    DO You Have an idea where i can sell it because so far i didn't have great success on sedo.com .

Nazimkerim, May 28, 2015 IP
  4. Doctor Tech

Doctor Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, it would depend on who would create a project that can use the domain. There are no particular sites that I can name from the top of my head.

Doctor Tech, May 29, 2015 IP
  5. Symbolics

Symbolics Member

Best Answers:
    Sure - I posted a few days ago - but my post got trashed. Not sure why. Anyway - this would be a great name to sell to an acura car dealer. Look for misspelled auto names like honds dot com - it redirects to honda - ok. Target the acura dealers in your area and show them the benefit. Also, if you look in the internet archive - this was a medical company at one point. Not sure what's up with them now. Maybe they want it back, but I doubt it.

It will probably get lost in sedo. You could place it on flippa where you have a better chance to advertise it. Or you could do a redirect to a sqeeze page saying - were you looking for an acura? Just to show traffic rankings. That's all I got on this one.

The other question you need to answer is.....why did you buy it? Let us know. Oh yeah - valuate ranked it at either $399 or $499, not sure why - either the medical company, the misspelling, or something I have not thought of.

Symbolics, May 30, 2015 IP
  6. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most resellers (domainers, etc.) would be looking to get this in the $20-$50 IMO so for what you are wanting to get for it you need to find and end-user who is looking to develop the name into a site.

Most people with similar domains have found the best luck on either GoDaddy or Dedo. If I was selling it and looking for the best chance, I would use GoDaddy.

Hope this helps. Cheers

ulterios, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  7. Chandan Kumar Mishra

Chandan Kumar Mishra Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you want sale it Go to Flippa, Brand bucket

Chandan Kumar Mishra, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  8. zinist

zinist Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Yes I am agree with Chandan Mishra, You can try with Flippa or Brand bucket

zinist, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  9. ujjwal swami

ujjwal swami Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do not ever forget to appraise a domain name before you are selling.
    Check here given Top tool to appraise your domain name for domain name industry
    gofortricks

ujjwal swami, Jul 6, 2015 IP