1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Private Detective Agency, London

Discussion in 'Design' started by swami2, May 27, 2015.

swami2, May 27, 2015 IP
  2. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Feels too near a template.
    For being a consultancy, I would have presumed the typical elements of a scretary smiling, or long expossure photos etc. I'm really not digging the elment which should be natural to predict, that is, privacy.
    It needs better tools, and a bit more profesionalism.
    You should invest more if you want results.

SocialSignals, May 27, 2015 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It has a feel of a personal blog rather than a detective agency. The overall template needs upgrading.

The top logo isn't "crisp". It looks slightly fuzzy.

Lastly, in Chrome I see keywords (dozens of them) first before the page loads up. Is it intentional?

qwikad.com, May 29, 2015 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'll second the blurry logo -- to go with the illegible serif fonts (Say it with me people, serif is for print, sans is for screen. Serif is for PRINT, sans is for SCREEN), questionable colour contrasts, seemingly random/willy nilly and inconsistent padding/spaces around everything, px metric fonts, undersized social icons so small I can't even tell what they are, lack of responsiveness...

... and don't even get me STARTED about the mess that is the codebase, though you are asking just about design, right?

deathshadow, May 29, 2015 IP