1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for critique of our AdWords landing page

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Casey Movers, May 29, 2015.

Hey, guys.

We're looking for critique of our current AdWords landing page. Here's the link: http://www.caseymovers.com/florida/adwords-landing.html

We initially were using a far more detailed page (example at http://www.caseymovers.com/florida/ocala-movers.html), but everything we've read suggests that too much information and too many outbound links will hurt conversion rates -- hence, the more simplistic and direct approach.

Do you think we should re-add the images and videos to the landing page? Should we add any additional information? Should we personalize it even more? Our end goal is to get potential customers to either fill out the estimate form or call us directly, not simply to browse our website.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    Casey Movers, May 29, 2015 IP
  2. WPOSolutions

WPOSolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the minimalistic approach, however there's nothing on the page to really entice me to complete the form. Possibly add some bullet points "Reasons to Hire Us" Without navigating back to the main website, its difficult to gauge any of the unique selling points of your company.

WPOSolutions, May 29, 2015 IP
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The dog in the logo should have people in it as well. I think the application should be underneath the spiel about the free estimates. A link to yelp and some testimonies would be nice. As far as an adwords landing page, it looks like it is giving what you are (probably) promising. But, like @WPOSolutions says- your customers might not be excited about giving you a call based on the lack of info on the page. If I was looking for estimates and a mover and came to that page, the first thing I would do is go look for you on google or yelp and find some kind of compliments or complaints. Best wishes!

Karen May Jones, May 30, 2015 IP
  4. cerno

cerno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry to say your attempts don't look well executed to me. My suggestion to you would be to hire someone with lots of experience creating good copy and landing pages over at http://www.warriorforum.com/. You are investing good money for the traffic to the landing page and I don't think either of your attempts will convert very well. You don't want to look too slick and expensive, and tell this to the designer, but you also don't want to look too amateurish and scare off customers asking for so much information. I wouldn't ask for more than a phone number or email address and a City, you can get the full address later. You aren't going to send a salesman out to their home until speaking to them.

Spending money on a good landing page that you can customize for different routes you are targeting is well worth the investment. The alternative is to find good landing pages from similar businesses in other states and emulate them as possible.

cerno, May 30, 2015 IP