1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can You Rank A New Site Just By Adding New Fresh Content Daily

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by plrinfo4u, May 27, 2015.

If a new site is created, and we do just onpage seo and no offpage seo but we add lots of content daily or have it scheduled to post the articles daily could site start ranking for the keyword phrases chosen for each of those articles being posted daily

Just wondering if backlinks, submission to directories, social signals must be done to rank a new site or can I rank a new site that just gets new content added daily to the site for several months with no other offpage seo done to help with ranking.

Or what would be a better strategy to implement to get a new site ranking, since I am thinking of just doing keyword research for low competition kws and create content for those keywords with out doing anything else, just add content like 60 new articles for 2 months

Please explain why this is possible or not possible

plrinfo4u, May 27, 2015 IP
    jewelraz likes this.
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    What I've learned about writing content just recently is that it should be written naturally and in a consistent way.
    Some think that keyword density is important, but in my opinion as long as you are able to deliver your topic well with consistency, and you are able to deliver to readers what they might satisfy them, then that's a great article.

Patricia Ann Lee, May 27, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  3. WPOSolutions

WPOSolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    Once the site has been indexed it would be possible to rank for uncompetitive keyword phrases by just producing content. The downside to targeting these types of keyword phrases will be the low volume of traffic. Off-page work is still a very important factor to achieve good quality traffic that converts.

WPOSolutions, May 29, 2015 IP
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before going all out on a off-page marketing campaign, sometimes its better to do the on-page SEO first.

The ideal is to keep posting lots of good quality articles on the thing your site is about daily to keep the search engine spiders coming back every day.

After a while, a few months at least, of regular article posting, the site will become well indexed and then your rankings will possible change for the better.

Sometimes this is enough to create an authority site in your niche if you have lot of good quality content alone without having to do any off-page SEO.

Mkcoy, May 29, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  5. superboy1314

superboy1314 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you write high quality content and a lot of readers share your content in social network, your website will have natural backlink and then you will get good traffic.
    But if not, I suggest you to do some backlinks.

superboy1314, May 30, 2015 IP
  6. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I like this idea a lot - not so much for the "backlink" but for the hordes of people that might come and visit - and then reshare - and bring more hordes. :) And lets not forget to use review sites in a social manner as well. I really like the posts in this thread that talk about working on the site's good content, and getting that google bug to visit on the regular. To OP, you are going to figure things out, I think you ought to relax just a little bit and dont dive in head first on any one particular thing, save some energy for your other strategies. You seem like you have a nice list of options to
    work with. Good luck!

Karen May Jones, May 30, 2015 IP
  7. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let's assume you post new content every week, but you don't have a huge following or a lot of engagement on social media - fresh, unique and well written content (e.g., non scraped or spun content) is beneficial since it will prompt Google to come back each week to discover the new content. Over time, Google will start to crawl your pages more frequently, which is a good thing - since it senses that your site is being updated. You'll likely get a bit of traffic from having your content indexed more frequently, but it won't suddenly shoot you up for competitive terms.

From there you have to build up your backlinks and authority, but at least you will have Google regularly checking and indexing your content. I've got a site which I've been doing this, at least one new article every week and I can see it's starting to work with Google indexing content very quickly now.

Slincon, May 31, 2015 IP
  8. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like your question. Very good question indeed.

Actually you need to have some incoming links for your articles before they get rank for targeted keywords. You may produce two fresh, unique and quality articles on your site but you can't just expect they will boost your website rankings in Google unless they have some incoming links.

There are various ways to get backlinks (You can get backlinks sometimes unconsciously!). I believe you have social accounts. So after publishing the contents you can share the links to your social channels. Try to use 2-3 images per article and then upload those images to Pinterest and similar channels and you will get a chance to put URL for each image. You see, getting backlinks are not as tough as you were thinking. Moreover, you can do interlinking among the articles. Suppose there are three articles: A, B and C. A and B share the same theme. So you can link A->B and B->A. So both of your A and B will get a backlink from other. However there are some plugins to do this task based on your tags and the CMS you are using.

Once your website gets popular, you don't have to think about backlinks. Consider this forum as an example. DP is well known forum and people are talking/linking this forum everywhere. So Google is giving this forum high value and ranking different threads...

jewelraz, May 31, 2015 IP
  9. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, it can be happen but do internal linking too,

meethi jain, Jun 1, 2015 IP