1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Design suggestions for website.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by facebook, May 25, 2015.

Hi.
    Can someone please suggest us some design elements we can include for our website http://ixibox.pw/
    Have a look at one of the inside pages http://ixibox.pw/php or some other page from http://ixibox.pw/glossary
    Thanks

facebook, May 25, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Uhm... no. Simply because I have absolutely no clue as to what the site is about, or trying to do.

PoPSiCLe, May 25, 2015 IP
  3. Phil S

Phil S Member

Best Answers:
    So true. Even that domain name is gibberish. What on earth are you even on about?

Phil S, May 25, 2015 IP
  4. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not only is it gibberish, it is invalid. I would suggest you learn enough basics to understand you can't use HTML5 elements unless you have an HTML5 doctype.

All I see is worthless junk.

COBOLdinosaur, May 25, 2015 IP
  5. facebook

facebook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Fail.
    I did not manage to put forth what i want to do.
    can someone suggest to me what to do to let people understand what i want to do on the website?

facebook, May 29, 2015 IP
  6. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If you're unable to explain in just a few sentences (2-3 at most) what you're trying to do, then something is flawed with your plan. It doesn't have to be in detail, just an overall idea for what the website is supposed to do.
    For instance, Twitter's plan would be something like "In 140 characters or less, let people post short status updates, viewable by everyone - live". Or Facebook: "Let people share, keep in contact with, and rediscover friends, create events and post updates to their page - it's a social network". These are, of course, not the total sum of all Twitter or Facebook is or can do, but it gives the basics, and lets people understand what the sites are.
    We cannot do that for you, you need to be able to formulate a sentence or two yourself, so as to tell us what you're trying to do. Even if you don't have a short blurb, use more words to explain.

PoPSiCLe, May 29, 2015 IP
  7. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is really very simple. We need to know the requirements, we can't provide information that only you know. If you don't know what you want well enough to communicate that to us then it is ot reasonable to expect us to determine what you want by trying to read your mind.

COBOLdinosaur, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  8. facebook

facebook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for the replies.
    I have uploaded the text shown below onto http://ixibox.pw/about-us please let me know more on how to put the point accross to users.

What is ixibox?
    IXI is a word containing 2 words IX and XI, an IX is for positive flagging and XI is for negative flagging
    BOX - as the word suggests is a box.
    ixibox allots a box for every thing that is there in this world, these boxes can have apps developed by developers, these apps are automagically connected based on the tags, example a guitar box can have an application called "ChordBox" etc. We have developed some applications like, MediaBox, DumpBox, CommonBox, BooksBox, PeopleBox, InfographicsBox etc. these apps sort out the boxes dropped into the DumpBox and connect it to the relevant box.

Do we have API?
    We are in the process of integrating an API for developers and will be available post monsoon.

How do developers send their apps?
    As of now, the developer can get in touch with us to know more.

Where are we?
    We are located in one of the top tourist destination Goa, which is in India.

What is IXIng?
    Different sets of flags are available for different type of boxes, for example a product box can have IX flags like, "Like", "Good","Buy","Sell","Own" and XI flags like "Dislike", "Bad" etc.

facebook, Jun 2, 2015 IP